Character sketch

You can read the introduction given in story description.

Now... Let's introduce you to the characters of this ff ❤️

 Let's introduce you to the characters of this ff ❤️

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Haseena Mallik: She is a 32 years old girl. She is an intelligent police officer and S.H.O of Kolkata Police Thana. She handles the cases with intelligence and is famous for her style of solving cases with jazbaat. Had the bestfriend or you can say... Sister type bond with KS. She shared good bond with every MPT member (excluding AS). She is a single mother and her world lies in her daughter, ammi and duty. She is little strict to her daughter because she doesn't wants her to be a spoilt brat. Very dedicated police officer.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Khushi Mallik: She is Haseena Mallik's daughter, She is a 10 years old bubbly and chubby girl. A student of class 6. Loves her ammi jaan and nanno (HM's mother) from the core. Full nakhrebaaz hai ye... A bright student if she studies, but badmaashi pehle hai na... Does all the mischievous in the world. And gusse mein apni masi pe gayi hai. Masi kon? KS na ofc...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Karishma Singh: She is a 30 years old police officer. S.I of MPT Lucknow. Famous for her bhaukal and style of solving cases with mukka and laat. Very good friend of HM, real sister of AS and her daughter means the world to her. She stays with her daughter and mother in law as her husband works in Navy.

The Angel in Disguise जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें