Chapter 1.

This is my first book, so if you find it a little confusing or weird, please don't judge my other work as well, because I'm getting better, and give my other books a chance, as you'll not regret it, I promise you. 😊

____________________________________

In between the hustle and bustle of morning life in the capital city of Korea

Seoul,

Where everyone has started their daily  morning routine, kids were going to school carrying their heavy backpacks on their backs, a big crowd waiting for the signal to get red so that they could cross the road, they were all dressed smartly and formally for their jobs where they work hard so that they could survive in this expensive city.

Tiny little couple of sparrows chirping and starting to collect twigs to make their nest more strong and warm for the upcoming winters.

But one person was resting peacefully cuddling and rolling on the soft mattress, under the warm blanket... but a little frown was decorated on his beautiful face because of the sun rays passing through the corners of the curtained windows, making his face sparkles like someone had sprinkled so many shimmery dust of diamonds on his face... He pulled the soft, white blanket with his small, slender fingers to cover his face from the shiny rays and try to sleep again, but today, it might not be the day for him to continue his favourite late morning sleep.

Because a shadow belonging to someone has already invaded his artistically decorated room to disturb, the peacefulness of his room, and his beauty sleep, which he normally doesn't care about much, but it is going to be ruined by the pair of hands that  grabbed the peeking milky white foot that was out from the blanket to balance the warmth inside. The person wrapped his fingers around the poor foot, just above fragile, and shiny anklet dangling there, the person pulled the poor leg with such force that the owner of that poor foot jerked up from his much-needed sleep.

Don't take him wrong; actually, he is not lazy but a night person who does all his work in the quietness of the night, so he automatically wakes up later than the others.

And soon the once peaceful and quiet room was filled with monstrous laughter and screams...

"Wake up, my beautiful little omega brother. Mom and Dad are calling you down the stairs. Everyone has already gathered for breakfast and is waiting for their precious little baby to come and join, so get fresh and come to the table, and there's no need to change." Jimin peaks out from his blanket and thought to plead for more time and might be his alpha brother will leave him to sleep a little more, but when he saw his sunny face, all happy and bright, so ready for the family time, he drops the idea and sat, whilst resting his head on the backrest of the bed, lazily.

"Yes, Hobi Hyung, I'm coming. give me ten minutes to get fresh, and I will join you all soon." Jimin whispered, still in sleep. Hobi knows he doesn't have to push more, so he just left the room after ruffling Jimin's soft golden brown hair.

________________

Jimin frustratingly throws the blanket away and hung his legs from the bed to get up, his soft feet touched the wooden floor, and he dragged himself to the bathroom to do his business. After getting out of the bathroom, and also out from his sleepy state, Jimin sat down on the stool placed in front of his vanity, he looks at his reflection in the mirror, staring at his own beautiful emerald eyes, as deep as the oceans. And with a sigh he starts brushing his shoulder-length golden brown hair lazily. When he was done with his little grooming session, he stood up and went out to join everyone down at the dining area, not minding to change his nightdress, which is a black silk shorts with laced patterns on the edges and a same black camisole. He just added a long woollen knitted maroon shrug that has no buttons on the front, so it was flowing backward while he was moving forward, soon he walked out from his beloved bedroom, hopping and giggling all the way down the stairs.