Chapter 23. leader.

"Oh! ""That's really surprising." Jungkook said with a shocked expression on his face.

"You already knew it, don't you?" Jin asked while glaring at the Alpha with squinted eyes.

"Y..yes! ""You both are so obvious." Jungkook accepted.

"But why aren't you accepting him, Hyung? He is a really nice Alpha, and most importantly, he loves you a lot." Jungkook tried to play cupid in between his hyungs.

"Yeah, I know, but Jungkook, what if it's just infatuation and not love? What if we couldn't make this relationship work? What if he finds a desirable Omega later on in his life and feels regret for choosing me?" Jin retorted and opened up about all of his fears.

Jungkook was listening to what his Hyung was telling him attentively because he really wanted them to be together. He was witness to their soft gazes and special care for each other since their struggling time. And now he really wants them to accept their love for each other. But he couldn't force them because, in the end, it's their choice to be together or not. But he can do one thing, and that is to provide his support to each of them. So he tried to make the elder beta feel more confident about the situation and wanted him to trust their love.

"Hyung I totally agree with you, but don't you think that he is not a kid anymore and knows all the pros and cons to chooses a beta as his partner? (Male betas are not fertile.) So according to me, he really loves you, and you should give him and your love a chance."

Jin frowned and thought deeply about what Jungkook had said, because he has a point, Jin feels something special for Namjoon, and he can't deny these feelings. He also knows that he would never be able to feel the same for anyone else, so he should give it a chance and accept this. So he sighed deeply before he spoke.

"I think you're right, Jungkook! I'll talk to him about the whole thing tonight. So please don't wait for us and have your dinner. I think I should make it up to the child like an Alpha." Jin exclaimed with a little anger in his voice as he remembered how the Alpha wasn't listening to him when he was desperately calling him to stay and talk just a moment ago.

__________________
Kim's Residence...

Taehyung and Jimin were having their breakfast quietly, and all the maids were standing straight, hanging their heads low, as they're not allowed to look at them without asking for it.

Taehyung was busy reading his schedule for today on his tab, while Jimin was playing with his food and was staring into the void, lost in his thoughts of last night when Jungkook barged into his room without any notice and aggressively kissed him and manhandled him. How can he forget about the affection, love, and care he received during his hot encounter with his Alpha, the way he trailed his big hands over his naked body, and the way their sizzling sweaty, hot bodies were grinding on each other, how they were moaning each other names again and again because of the euphoric feelings they got with every single thrust? All these naughty thoughts makes his naturally pink cheeks turned into deep red. Soon he came out of his thoughts and cupped his face between his own hands. He could feel how the heat was creeping all over his body, but the next thing made him scared to no end. His slick! was starting to leak, and all of a sudden, a sweet and addictive scent filled the dining area.

Taehyung snapped his head at Jimin with a dark gaze. All the maids and servants start moving at their places because of the addictive, sweet smell, all of the maids and servants who are Omegas and betas started to move in restlessness as they've never smelled something like this before and they also starting to feel hot and their bodies starts reacting on it.

Jimin lifted his head and looked in Taehyung's direction with a scared expression on his face. He was trembling at his place to see how the Alpha slowly closing the distance between them. Jimin's breathing became heavy and deep because of the fear he was feeling, and his already trembling body flinched, and he jumped a little on his chair when Taehyung growled loudly on the maids and servants because he could smell their arousal for Jimin.