Chapter 22. Object.

"Jungkook, are you out of your mind?" What if someone saw you or heard you? Don't you have patience?" Jin scolded Jungkook while pacing from one place to another in their study, angrily.

"Hyung I know what I've done, and let me explain myself, but before that, please stop pacing around the room and sit down. You're giving me anxiety." Jungkook retorted and rubbed his forehead with his fingers. because he was thinking that Jin was overreacting.

"Okay! Look, I'm sitting here on the couch now tell me everything." Jin said it angrily.

Jungkook sighed and raised his head to look at his Hyungs one by one. Jin was fuming in front of him, while Namjoon was sneezing and wiping his already red nose but curiously looking at him.

"I know what I'm doing, Hyung." I was careful and planned everything beforehand. When I was in Taehyung's study, I secretly put the sleeping pill in his drink. when he was busy nuzzling Jimin." Jin and Namjoon shared the same look, they were shocked to hear what Jungkook was saying about Jimin, that he was getting intimate with someone else in front of him, which is not common for Alphas to ignore. Jungkook saw their reactions but didn't acknowledge them and continued.

"When Taehyung fell asleep because of the heavy dose of two sleeping pills, I left him there on the couch, before making sure that pills I gave him done their job properly or not, so after making sure that Taehyung is fast asleep I went out to sniff Jimin's scent to find the way to him. Soon I found a sweet blossoms scent lingering in the corridor, so I followed it and found their bedroom. When I walked inside the room, I saw Jimin resting on the bed, still dressed in the same dress because Taehyung asked him to wait for him before he was leaving the study room, and this situation made my blood boil. I didn't like how Jimin was agreeing with every single fucking demand of him. But when I saw him looking at me with those beautiful, scared eyes and they were so vulnerable, Hyung, I couldn't hold myself back anymore my Alpha and his Omega was yearning for each other's touch for so long so I walked towards him and kissed him pouring all my love and care for that innocent Omega in that kiss. I thought he would push me away, but when he wrapped his arms around my neck, I felt content. But when I traced his body under my touch, I could feel how frail it had become, and when I lifted him from the ground. He weighs like a feather, and this breaks my heart.

I can feel Hyung! What my Jimin is feeling there, he is facing everything all alone in that golden cage, living his life according to that Alpha. The whole night he was ordering him to do or behave in a certain way, and I don't know why, but Jimin was not even objecting to any of his demands.

And this makes me confused because all this was happening in front of me! I feel like Taehyung treats Jimin like this in front of everyone like he owns him and possesses his beauty! He actually flaunts Jimin in front of others like a precious object, Hyung!

I don't think that he actually Loves him, I think he is obsessed with his beauty and status of 'most beautiful Omega' because it suits his lifestyle."

Jin and Namjoon both kept quiet, Jin was biting his tongue to scolded the younger Alpha without knowing everything. They didn't have the strength to say anything after hearing about Jimin's condition in that house. Jungkook also kept quiet for some time to compose himself because he didn't want to break down in front of his Hyung's. because he is their leader too and doesn't want to look vulnerable in anyway to anyone.

Than after some time, he starts again as he thought he needed to explain the whole situation to his Hyungs. So he continued.

"I also asked Yoongi, who is, by the way, a really good hacker. So I asked him to do something about the recorded footage of me roaming around in Taehyung's house, so he hacked the security system of Kim's residence and deleted all of my extraneous activities in that house."