Chapter 5. warmth.

After the confession...

The whole week has passed. Jungkook has to leave for Russia for the shipments because they only trust Jungkook. And when Suga contacted them for it, they refused to work with Suga and asked for Jungkook to do the shipment only.

So Jungkook left the next day early morning after he confessed his feelings to jimin.

He was happy to go as well, not because he accepted his fate or defeat. He just needs some space for some time to think about what to do next. So he diverted his mind into his second favorite thing about his work.

Meanwhile...

Jimin didn't feel good. He wanted to talk to Jungkook about his confession and wanted to know whether he was serious and what he was talking about or not.. but he couldn't get the chance as he got to know that Jungkook had left just after the next day of the confession. He prepared all the questions that he wanted to ask from the alpha, but he left to Russia for some work his brother has assigned him into.

He was so angry that Jungkook didn't even give him time or wait for his reply.

Meanwhile, Hobi was doing Jungkook's job as Jimin's bodyguard. Though they both had so much fun together, Jimin missed the presence of Jungkook scent near him. He feels so desperate to have Jungkook around him.

This whole week was like torture for Jimin. Sudden change was easily visible in his behavior with his daily routine. Now his appetite was decreased and when he came back from his work he spent all his time in the library and also sometimes he slept there without having dinner.

He can't deny the fact that he also feels something for Jungkook, and for his scent, he might be addicted to it, which he never realized before. And now, when his Alpha is not around him, he doesn't know what to do with his daily life routine.

Little bit, he knew that there is some connection between them that he couldn't describe right now.

__________

After postponing many days today, Jimin was getting ready for his date with his  'fiancé'. He knows that he should feel happy and excited about it rather than forced but still he doesn't know clear about his feelings for his bodyguard and Taehyung is really a nice Alpha so he wants to give him chance and try to know him more.

He got ready for the date night with navy blue jumpsuit which has little deep neckline and it has no sleeve it has only 1inch straps to hold the dress at its place this navy blue oufit is so in contrast of his milky white skin to complimented it so beautifully Jimin pined half of his hair back and let the rest of them fall on his shoulders.

There is no doubt that today he is going to break so many hearts.. Jimin doesn't want to get ready like this but he has to maintain the decorum of his rich society and as he is the rarest Omega he has to be presentable in the public area's he used some perfume to overcome the effects of his natural scent because he doesn't want any uninvited guest in his life.

He came out from his room to the living room where everyone was waiting for him, especially his date.

When Taehyung smells the presence of Blossoms with the hint of artificial vanilla fragrance, he turns around to see the most beautiful creature climbing downstairs to come near him.  He couldn't remove his eyes from the Aphrodite in front of him. There is no doubt that the moon goddess has personally come down to bless this beauty in front of him  even if the room is illuminating from his glow.