Chapter 27. Embrace. (M)

🔞

After the inauguration, Jimin and Taehyung took the lead on the dance floor. It was a slow, sensual dance, which was obviously loathed by the alpha, who sat in the corner, sipping his scotch with squinted eyes, waiting for his plan to be placed properly.

Taehyung was enjoying the closeness and was looking intensely at Jimin. His hands on Jimin's small waist were squishing the soft part of his stomach possessively. All the guests around them were already gawking at the most beautiful couple. Some were ogling over Jimin, some were jealous of Taehyung, and at the top of the list was obviously Jungkook.

Mr. and Mrs. Park were the next to join them on the floor, and later, all the couples were dancing gracefully in the middle of the hall.

Soon, someone tapped on Taehyung's shoulder softly.

Taehyung pulled out of the trance of Jimin when he felt a touch on his shoulder. He didn't like it, as he never liked to be disturbed by anyone when he was with Jimin, so he aggressively turned to scold the person who had the guts to disturb his quality time with Jimin. 

But when he was about to scold the person, he met the beautiful blue eyes looking back at him. Taehyung's rude words suddenly rolled back in his mouth, and he quietly looked at the person from head to toe.

"Hello, Mr. Kim, can I have a dance with you?" The mysterious person asked in his luring voice, and for some seconds, Taehyung even forgot his name, was enchanted by the mysterious beauty in front of him, and subconsciously nodded in reply.

Jimin was shocked to see the sudden change in the Alpha's behavior. He observed their interaction with disbelief. He couldn't understand why the person who was literally throwing himself on him was now lusting over someone else. Jimin tried to remove Taehyung's hand from his small stomach, and he miraculously succeeded in his task. He left the dance flor, and when he saw that Taehyung had actually forgotten about him, and went with some new foreigner male Omega, who didn't even mask his scent and obviously wanted to attract everybody's attention.

He didn't know why, but Jimin didn't like it and went to change his outfit for the after-party as the ceremony was already done, and now it's time to have some fun.

But before that, Jimin went to meet his parents and grandfather as they were leaving.

"Jimin, my baby, we missed you." Mrs. Park exclaimed and hugged him tightly. Jimin giggled and hugged her back, and then like this, he happily greets everyone there, and when he reached Vernon, he sadly smiled at him and took his hand to talk with him in little privacy, and when they reached the balcony, he started talking.

"How were you doing, my baby?" 

Jimin smiled and hugged his hyung again before answering his question. 

"I'm doing great, Hyung. You tell me, how are you?"How's everything back in Busan?" Jimin asked, pulling himself back and looking deeply into hus hyung's eyes, but he couldn't hold back the tears that were brimming in his beautiful emerald eyes.

Vernon smiled and carefully wiped the tears with his thumb. Trying not to ruin the younger's makeup, Vernon chuckled when Jimin started sniffing and tried to wipe his nose with his fingertips cutely; for someone else, it could be a disgusting sight, but for Vernon, it's adorable. He immediately took out his handkerchief and gave it to Jimin with a smile.

"Stop, you're ruining your makeup."You'll make everyone run away from the party." Vernon teased his precious baby to make him cheer up. 

Jimin playfully slapped his hyung's shoulder for making fun of him.