Chapter 9. "Brother's"

Vernon came late last night (that's why nobody came to disturb our love birds)he wants to visit his home office first thing in the morning because he needed some papers for his shipments related work these shipments are taking alot of his energy and giving him lots of stress.

But he knows that he has to be focused. Otherwise, single mistake will destroy his reputation and his company.

When he came inside his office he directly went to sit on his chair and look everywhere on the desk for the particular documents while he was shuffling some papers his pen fell down so he abruptly and subconsciously bent down to pick the pen up while still reading the headlines of every single sheet, his hand was tracing the floor but couldn't able to found the pen there so he frustratingly divert his attention from the papers and look down to see where it goes and roam his eyes on floor to find it and immediately he found the pen in the corner of the table he grab the pen from the floor.

He might leave the pen if it was not gifted by his precious baby. He smiled fondly when his eyes fell into my hyung in unfinished and broken letters carved on the pen. This is Jimin's handwriting and the first words he learned to write down by himself.

But when he was sitting back to his chair his eyes captured the corner of the white sheet peeking out from the underneath of the desk so he immediately bent down again and take out the paper thought he found the document he was looking for but when he saw and read the headline it was something else it was from his baby so he smiled and shook his head and thinks that how much his baby loves him. Just when he was securely placing the paper in one of the drawers, his eyes fell on Jungkook's name on it.

Soon, his eyes become dark. He takes the paper out and starts reading it he wants to know what Jimin has to tell him about Jungkook , and he has to write down a letter for it. soon his dark eyes turned into an angry one he was so angry and feels so betrayed he wants Jungkook to guard his baby from the people gawking around him or protects him from his rivals not to fell in love and breaks his trust like this.

He starts tearing the paper into small pieces slowly his whole attention now centered to the wall in front of him he was fuming in anger he feels betrayed from Jungkook and from his baby, his baby has broke the trust he has on him the anger literally flowing out from his eyes in the form of tears. But the most bizarre thing was a smirk slowly took the place on his angry face soon the weird smirk turned into weird words which were never came out from his mouth before even he burned every single time whenever he saw him happy. " All these years, I was quietly ruining your life without your knowledge. Because I have power to do that now, you took everything from me from my childhood to my college all of the kids wants to be your friend not mine everyone ignores me because I used to be a silent child even bullied me some times because of it and how can I forgot the never ending scolding and comparing with you from his care takers and teachers. That's enough, my friend. I will never let you take what I hold so dear to my heart. I will never let you happy after you have ruined all of my life......

Jungkook Jimin belongs to me he's my precious baby. I will make decisions for him, so how can I let you have him like this..
'Sorry, my dear brother Jungkook,' but I will never let you have Jimin no matter what."

Jungkook was loved by everyone at the orphanage because he was a happy and helpful kid he was also good at his studies and was good at sports. Basically, he was a golden boy who was perfect in everything.

And that's what Vernon hated a lot.. because he was also the cause of his sorrow his pain was his depression all these years he was just his friend, but people always degrades him because he was not as perfect as the golden boy. They think that he was a bad influence on him because when jungkook feels that his friend doesn't want to do something or participates in something, he also not take part in those activities to support his friend.