0.4

Here we were sitting on the huge, brief couch all together, Will on the far right with Lucas beside him, Dustin and Mike also beside them with Max, Steve and me close together but also near them. Max, Dustin and Max had a huge bag of popcorn on their lap making sure everyone who was closest could reach for it. Max chose 'the goonies' for us to watch. I have to admit, it's a pretty cool movie but I ended up sleeping almost a full quarter through the movie. My eyes couldn't handle the light anymore so I shut them and blanked out.

The Monday morning dazzle invaded my room through my weak blinds. My eyelids glamorously lifted forcefully giving in the mixture of light and objects that surrounded my room. I sat up gently still unsturdy when I suddenly heard a couple of knocks on my door. Could it be? "Come in.." The door flung open and to my surprise it was Max enthusiastically jumping around. She ran over to my side "Guess what happened last night when you fell asleep!" I looked pretty confused, I was pretty confused. "Huh? Wait, what happened?" She took a deep breath in "you know how you and steve were sitting next to each other right,"

 "uh yeah?" "Well you rested your head on his shoulder and he was whispering the sweetest things to me!" My rosey cheeks were now scarlet. Before I could even get the chance to answer she went on "he said you were cute and um he said he felt bad for you, like really bad, but he adored you and he said he liked you for a couple of months!!" It's like she knew I liked him.

She began to smirk "you like him don't you, I knew it!"