➳ TWO

"No ma'am" I said to the camera, "so may you give some more details, just take a deep breath and talk" the woman holding a microphone tried to calm me down.

"Now start again" the camera pointed towards me, "My name's Vena Marimina, well I woke up to get me a Pepsi, then I thought somebody was barbecuing, I said oh my sweet lord, I ran out the house didn't grabbed my shoes, I ran for my life and then the smoke got me, I fall to the floor, crawling as fast as I could out the house, I'm not gonna die in there" I rolled up my sleeve show my purple bruise to the camera.

"Mom if you're seeing this, I'm sorry your potato soup that you spent 3 days to cook was still in the fridge and my house is now on fire" the firefighters was everywhere, they continued to get as much in they can from me, TMZ was every corner.

I called my friend Ray, she said she will be here soon. Damn it my files, wallets, laptops all of my belonging were in there overcooked. Luckily I got my phone, car keys and Ray's green wig from last night, thought it was my purse, same color, same texture. Great.

__________

"I mean your money's still in the bank" Ray said, I'm in her car on our way to the hospital, sipping on milk tea. "Yea but my files and laptops and shit are in there Ray" "don't worry" she murmured, "girl- you better be joking" we arrived at the hospital.

We waited for about three hours for them to finished checking my lungs and the bruise, nothing is too serious.

Ray offered me to stay at her house until my house go back to its own shape, "no it's fine, I'll stay at the hotel" we went back to my house, the fire stop.

I was surprised my laptop was still working but all my file was gone, I brought all my stuff to my car and my phone buzzed.

My manager fired me, he just found out that I purposely throw a hot dog at a couple, like what do expect me to do, they treated me like garbage just because I tried to correct his girlfriend lady Gaga's lyrics.

I send him back a response, that he didn't fired me, I quit my job.

__________

Driving down the lightless street, listening to Bloody Mary by Lady Gaga.

My eyes was on the road, my mind was on Mars. I banged into a black Mercedes in front of me.

A man dressed black swung the door opened and walked to me, I got out my car "I'm so so sorry" I said taking a look at his car, "what the hell is wrong with you lady?? This is my boss's car" he almost yelled, this motherfucker.

"I'm so so so sorry, I can pay for the damage" the back door open and a woman came out, red hair, purple suits, black heels and a cane in her hand.

"You shouldn't be driving if you're blind" she said with a stern voice, I watch her purple lips move. "I'm sorry, just let me pay for the damage" I pulled out my wallet, "no keep your filthy money" "come on, Matt. I'm in a hurry" she glance at me and got back in her car.

I stood there having a brain fog moment before getting back in my car and drive to the hotel.

what a day.