➳ FIFTEEN

"how was it?" I said through the phone,
"It's great, for me" Wilhemina's on her way back to the hotel,
"for her? No?"
"No" "but she will have to accept it" she added,
"Mhm" I'm painting my nails,
"Get dressed baby, I'm taking you out"
"YESSS YESSS" before she could say anything I hung out, running with my wet nails, to the bathroom and air dry it.

I picked out an outfit of da day, curled my hair and applied soft make up, went down to the hotel lobby and wait for mommy to come and pick me up.

"Here's your Tea, Ms" "Ms.Venable told me to prepare for you" she placed it on the table, "thank you" I said, she smile then walk away.

While I was sipping the warm lemon tea, Wilhemina walked in, people was staring at her, she got everyone attention, even I was crazy over the way she walk, having her cane in her hand, she saw me and she flashed a smile.

A group of girls walked out from the elevator into the lobby, one of the girl whispered to her friend, "look there she is" she said looking at Wilhemina who's talking to the manager at the front desk, "god she's hot" I heard it and I glance at her them, "yeah and she own this hotel dude" "what??" "Yes she's so hot oh my god she's coming" I sat there, sipping on the fucking tea, about to lose my shit.

Wilhemina walked toward where I sat, which all the whore was sitting. Just to make thing clear I'm not the Whore.

The girls was panicking, "you did drink the tea" my Mina placed her hand on my shoulder, I could feel all their eyeballs on us, "yes mommy" I smirked knowing they are jealous, "come baby the car's waiting outside" she gave me her hand, I took it. As we walked out I turned my head to the girl and raise my brow smirking at them. Stupid bitches.

We got in the car, "they said you're hot" "some of them even moaned" "I almost throw the lemon fucking tea at them" I rolled my eyes, "oh did they?" She laughed, I moaned at her "that's what they did", "Vena!" She slapped my thigh, "sorry but that's what they did" I looked at her.

"They was craving for your attention like a fucking slut" I continue complaining, "they wish" she let out a soft laugh "all my attention is on you and only you, there's no spare attention for anyone" she took my hand and kissed it, GOD!!! I LOVE HER.

"I love you" she said, I almost jumped out the moving vehicle, "really...?" I'm shocked, she nods, "I LOVE YOU TOO!!!! My GOD I LOVE YOU" I wrapped my arms around her, "yes your god" she chuckled.

If only I could turn this car around back to the hotel and fuck her I would.

Never have I ever love anyone as much as I love this woman, "you really love me?" I whispered in her chest, "I love you very much, believe me when I say I'd do anything for you" her words gave me life that I don't even think I'd have a chance to live.

"I love you too" I kissed her hand, she caress my cheek.