➳ ELEVEN

"You're 2minute late dear" she said standing up gripping on her cane, "yeah and? I don't even wanna come or maybe you want me to go back to my room?" I rolled my eyes, "don't roll your eyes at me or I'll give you a reason to roll for" she put her arm around my waist and walk me out to her car.

"Where're we going?" I looked out the window, "by the way we haven't been officially introduced yet and you're taking me out?" I turned to her, "Vena Maramina" "your name was everywhere on the news dear" "house burned down, quit her job, unemployed, don't really know what to do with life and now staying at my hotel" she smirked, her hotel?

"Your hotel?" I asked, "yes" she placed her hand on my thigh, "why are you staying at the hotel and not at your house. You don't have one or it's also burn down?" I brush her hand away, she put it back. "I was planning on staying just for a night then you came and I kinda enjoy your company" she said, "how about your wife?" "she's out there somewhere fucking some shitty male" she murmured, "so you ok with that?" I mean they both cheating on each other. Can I really trust her? I thought. "Yes" "and you can trust me, you know that?" she winked, girl I can't "yes I know" I smiled cutely placing my hand on hers, she looked shocked but then a laugh escape her.

We are in this game together, so we'll see who win.
I'm certain, I am.

__________

"You're a weird girl, Vena" she twirl her wine glass in circle motion, very hot elegant move. "Why?" She's the one who's weird as fuck and she said I'm weird.

"I don't know, you're just different from the rest" she smile softly, "mmm" I poked my fork into the steak bringing it in my mouth, she watch me chewing on it.

"Now tell me about your not weird self, you know about me but you haven't introduced yourself" I swallowed my food, "Alright" she put down her glass, "you know my name what else do you wanna know?", "your family, friends or maybe you don't even have one, your life" there's so much I wanna know.

"My parents dead, don't have friend and don't need one, ready to divorce my wife, own five companies and what else can I tell you, I fancy you Vena" I widen my eyes at her last part, "you don't even know me" she cut me off "oh I know you better than you know yourself" smirked appeared on her face.

"Mind if I instagram you eating that salad?" I laugh pulling out my phone, "don't you dare" she giggles, I take that as a yes, "1...2... - Wha" a woman grabbed my phone and throw it hard on the floor, I received a strong slapped across my face, "YOU BITCH! BITCH!" the blonde hair gripped the back of my hair making me  face her, I cried out due to the pain, "GET YOUR HAND OFF HER" Wilhemina came pulling her wife's hand away, she gently take me out side the restaurant, the blonde followed.

"YOU SAID YOU ARE GOING TO YOUR FUCKING MEETING MINA!?" she yelled at Wilhemina, "YES I LIED AND WHAT YOU GONNA DO ABOUT THAT?" Wilhemina pulled me behind her, "WHO IS SHE!?" the woman tried pull my dress, Wilhemina slapped her.

"WHAT THE FUCK MINA I'M YOUR WIFE"
"I'm divorcing you" Wilhemina said,
"what...? YOUR GOING TO DIVORCE ME FOR THIS BITCH!? YOU SERIOUS?"
"DON'T YOU EVER CALL HER A BITCH YOU SLUT" Wilhemina gave her another hard slapped, blood dripping down her nose,
"Mina... you can't do this to me" she cried,
"Yes I can and I will so be ready to sign the paper" Wilhemina caress my cheeks, wiping away tears "you okay sweetheart?" "I wanna go back to the hotel, please" this is embarrassing, I slapped in the fucking restaurant.

We got in the car and the blonde bitch went banging on the window, "YOU BITCH!!! YOU GONNA PAY FOR THIS, MINA COME BACK TO ME, YOU WHORE GIVE ME BACK MY WIFE, MINA!!!!!" the car drove off.

On the way back Wilhemina hold me in the backseat, I sobbed into her chest, "it's okay baby" she whispered, I pulled away "NO ITS NOT" I loudened my voice, "Vena.. I'm sorry" she attempted to grabbed my hand but I swung it away.

__________

"I shouldn't have gone with you" I said in the elevator, "I'm sorry" she apologized.

We went in our room, didn't said a word, I changed into my nightgown and ball my eyes out to sleep.