➳ SEVEN

I walked out the hot steam shower into my bedroom, my stomach growled, I remember not having breakfast this morning.

Maybe I'll go for lunch at the tiny café down the street, I haven't call or even text the waitress number's yet. She's pretty and all that but you know, I think she's not my type.

__________

I prefer walking so I left my car at the hotel parking lot, I walked down the street. Kids carrying different size of pumpkins in their arm.

Something might have ate the sun, since my house burns down no sun ever showed up.

Almost all the store and café down town was filled with the color orange and black, they serve in the witch and other fun costumes.

I entered the café and she's there.

Sitting next to my last table which appeared that no one was sitting there but the others table were all taken, this woman is stalking me or something.

Her gorgeous red tresses falling down her shoulders, her eyebrow raise up elegantly when she saw me, I raised my brows back at her and walk to the table.

The waitress came, she's in a witch costume. "Hey!" she smiled, "hello there" I look her up at down in admiring gaze.

Ms.Red head was sitting at her table across me, scrolling on her phone with purple case on. She wasn't that far away enough to hear our conversation.

"You look fantastic today hot witch" as I said hot witch, Ms.Purple shot her face up at me, I pretend to ignore her, "awww thanks and you look gorgeous yourself, now you ready order?" She winked, "thanks!!! umm I'll have smoked beef and baked cheesy potato with a glass of strawberry tea, please" "coming right up and by the way... you haven't texted me or anything I thought I'd never see you again" she pressed pen on her note showing me a playfully sad expression, "I was quite busy with work and stuff I'm really sorry" I apologized knowing Ms.Redhead is hearing everything, it's funny that I thought she would be jealous or maybe I'm delusional enough to think she care or even stalking me.

__________

My orders and hers came at the same time, "enjoy your meal" the waitress winked at me before walking away.

I looked at Ms.Redhead, she has on her stern face as usual not looking back at me, the way her lips parted for the food to make it way in her mouth was beautiful, everything she do was beautiful, she's beautiful. I move around the potato with my fork, she caught me staring at her, she throw me back a death stare, I thought it would be great to annoy her so I kept staring.

"Stop" she mouthed me, "no" I shake my head.

I turned on my phone searching for names of the people in this café and there's a name I assumed it's her, Wilhemina Venable.

I texted her,
"Oi oi Wilhemina?" her phone buzzed, she look at her screen and furrowed her brows,
"Who's this?" I received a text back,
"Your girl" I'm risking it, she looked at me widen her eyes and I giggled, she turned off her phone and continue taking in food from her fork.

___________

"Text me this time" the waitress said, "I will!! Have a nice day hot witch" I walked outside the cold air touched my skin, goosebumps appeared on my arms.

"Careful you don't wanna get sick" a woman said behind me, "You know what since birth I've never get flu" I feel proud, "Yea yea Vena, we'll see about that" Ms.Red head walked to her car, the security open the back door she went in.

Now you know my name and you said it.