I'M BACKKKK

Did someone ask for an update? Hello ... I'm like 2 years too late but its the thought that counts right?

So I'm finally coming back to finish this story... Can ya'll believe it?

And since I'm so merciful and amazing I will give all you lovely people a recap of what this story is about so you don't have to re-read... well unless you want to which will also be very appreciated.

The story starts off with Seokjin moving to his old town and going back to his high school, where he reunites with his two friends Hoseok and Namjoon (two hot messes who complete each other)

... Also oh.. his cheating exes Taehyung and Jungkook who are now dating Yoongi and Jimin.

The little trio heads off to lunch where Seokjin has a very unfortunate encounter with his cheating ex Taehyung... and Taehyung's new boyfriend Yoongi.

Taehyung makes a move on Seokjin and Yoongi lashes out on Seokjin accusing him of flirting with Taehyung. He calls Seokjin a slut and it sends the older spiraling.

Seokjin ultimately decides he will break up his cheating exes' relationships.

Last we left off, Seokjin, Hoseok and Namjoon were devising a plan on how to break up the boys. Namjoon texted one of the boys to meet up with.

Reader's choice...

Who does Seokjin meet up with?

Jungkook

Taehyung

Jimin