𝐓𝐖𝐎

He moves in closer to Jin, "I missed you so fucking much, Seokjin," He whispers in the male's ear, sending chills down his spine.

Someone. Anyone. Please help me.

Taehyung moves in closer and Seokjin shuts the eyes tightly, preparing for whatever might happen. Taehyung is unpredictable. He could either be getting kissed or punched in the face.

The two hear the sound of footsteps trudging towards them, and Seokjin opens his eyes, praying it's Hoseok and Namjoon coming to rescue him. Instead, he sees a very small angry boy with blue hair, crossing his arms against his chest as he scowls at Jin.

"I'm sorry, I must be confused, but it looks like you're trying to kiss my boyfriend?" Jin's eyes widen. He frantically shakes his head, moving back from the male. This guy is so damn scary for someone so cute and tiny.

"Yoongi, relax babe," scoffs Taehyung, as he grabs the boy's arm attempting to move him back.

"Relax? That slut is trying to kiss you!" Yoongi shouts, yanking his arm out of Taehyung's grip and walks closer to Jin.

"S-slut?" Jin asks, shocked by the sudden accusation.

He's not used to this. People are typically kind to him, and this is all just a simple misunderstanding, but he can tell this guy hates his guts.

"Yes, you slut," Yoongi scoffs. "If you touch him, you will regret it," the small boy threatens.

"I'm not a slut, nor do I want your man. Even if I wanted him, I could get him easily," Jin snaps back. "Right, TaeTae?" Jin questions, innocently smiling at Taehyung, who was stunned by his outburst. Yoongi rolls his eyes and walks back to the table, dragging the boy behind him.

Hoseok and Namjoon silently sit down at the table, also equally stunned by their hyungs words. "Wow, hyung. What happened when you moved?" Namjoon asks, picking up a fry.

"That shorty called me a slut," Jin says, glaring at the boys at the other table. "Honestly, if they want a slut can I be one," Jin shrugs, making the two boys choke on their food.

"Wait a damn minute, hold on bro... You need to chill with that," Namjoon coughs out.

"Who are those guys sitting with them?" Jin asks, staring at the boys sitting across from them.

Hoseok looks over the other table, rolling his eyes. "The short one is Min Yoongi, and the other is leaving Park Jimin," Hoseok answers looking back at Jin.

"Jungkook is dating Jimin, and Yoongi is with Taehyung," Namjoon adds.

"They are like the cutest couples at this school," Hoseok jokes, grabbing a fry and feeding it to his boyfriend.

"Let's see how cute they'll be when I come around," the older chuckles. Namjoon shoots his boyfriend a worried when Jin stands up, walking up to the opposite table.

"Uh, what is he doing?" Namjoon asks as he watches his hyung stride up to the boys.

"Maybe he's just going to be nice?" Hoseok shrugs, praying that their friend is not doing what they think he's doing.

"Hobi, he said something about being a slut," Namjoon says blankly.

"Oh shit. He wouldn't," Hoseok says, still staring at Jin talking to the group of boys.

"He probably would," Namjoon states, picking up another fry.

"Shit, he definitely would, wouldn't he?" Hoseok asks worriedly, and Namjoon nods his head.

Jin struts over a group of boys with a smile on his face. I'll make them regret ever cheating on me.

"Hey, Gguk. Remember me?" He asks, placing one of his hands on the boy's shoulder.

"U-uh oh hey, hyung i - it's uh been a, while" Jeongguk stutters, looking up at Jin.

I forgot how easy he is. How boring.

Seokjin takes a seat next to the blushing male. "Did you miss me?" Jin asks, smiling. "I missed you."

And when Jeongguk can only nod dumbly in response, Jin knows he has the boy right where he wants him.