𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

The weekend was over, and it was time for school, something almost everyone can agree they hate. In Seokjin's case, it isn't the classwork or teachers, but his friends he has yet to apologize to. He was surprised when the two passed by him without a smile or even a glance, it's not like he deserved it, but God did that cold shoulder hurt.

Jin nibbled on his lip as the stared at the couple from across the room, he's aware he has to make things right, and the second the bell rings he decides he's going to do just that. He jumps from his seat, leaving his things behind as he runs after the couple who seems to start walking faster once they notice him.

"Hey!"

"Hi Jin," Hoseoks mutters.

Ouch, just Jin? He should have seen this coming.

"Look, I just wanted to say sorry about last Friday. I was being a fucking idiot and an all-around dick," he says, and the two nod in agreement.

The older rolls his eyes but continues, "And Joon, you were right," he says, and the younger perks up. "I could get hurt, and I wasn't thinking I was so focused on revenge. I'm sorry for how I treated you two, you were only looking out for me."

Hoseok and Namjoon look at the older before turning and whispering among each other Jins sighs as he watches his two weirdos.

"The council has come to an agreement!" Hoseok shouts as the couple faces Jin.

"We will forgive you, but," Namjoon says, looking over at his boyfriend.

"But you have to stop this revenge plan," Hoseok continues.

"We just got you back, if they hurt you again Hobi and I might have to murder a bitch," Namjoon states with sincerity in his eyes.

Hoseok shakes his head, forcing out a laugh, "Oh no honey, not might we will murder those fuckers," he says with seriousness.

"That's not really necessary guys-"

The couple hooks arms with Jin as they walk down the hall, "Don't be ridiculous Jinnie, of course, it is," Namjoon states.

"Well, I promise I won't continue the plan, I'll stop talking to them altogether."

"Good boy! Now, awesome threesome, let's go to the cafeteria, daddy hungry!"

"Hobi what the fuck?"

"What? It has a nice ring to it?"

"Never call us that again!"

"C'mon Joon! You don't want to be in a threesome with Jinnie and me?"

"Please shut up."

Seokjin can't hold back his smile, it feels nice to have them back at his side, he never realized how lonely he was before reuniting with them. He feels so happy, how could he ever let true friends like this go? 

(much longer update coming tomorrow)