𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

Weeks had gone by, and fortunately, the post was deleted, and all the attention Jin was getting was gone. Everything went back to normal, everyone went back to not caring, and he couldn't be happier.

Jin couldn't help but point it out as he walked alongside his friends, "Did you see that?" He asked, nodding over to a group of girls on the lunch line, "None of them has said anything to me, this is amazing."

Namjoon laughed as they set their trays down onto the table, "It took like a week, but at least it's not as bad as before."

"This is why you leave those assholes alone," Hoseok sighs as he sits down.

Seokjin nods, puffing out his cheeks, "Trust me, I learned my lesson."

The four had walked into the cafeteria, chills ran down Jin's spine, feeling the air go cold as they made their way to the table across from them. He sensed eyes watching him and turned to see Taehyung and Yoongi arguing. The older looked back at his friends and shrugged.

"Joon can I get your notes for-" Seokjin paused, his eyes widening when he sees the evil blue-haired boy trudging towards their table. I could have sworn I was God's favorite child why is he doing this to me?

"I hope you learned you, lesson bitch," Yoongi laughs as he uncaps his drink, spilling the purple drink on top of the older boy's head.

Jin breath hitches when he feels the cold liquid pour onto his head. He opens his eyes to see everyone staring, and a roar of laughter erupts. Namjoon and Hoseok are in shock as Jin gets up and runs to the bathroom.

"You're such a high school mean girl cliche," Hoseok yells as Yoongi laughs.

And to everyone's surprise, Namjoon returns the favor, grabbing his milk and splashing it into Yoongi's face. Hoseok lets out a loud laugh as Yoongi stands there with his mouth gaped.

"That's what you get you fucking bitch," Namjoon rasps out as he grabs his boyfriend's hand heading out of the cafeteria to find their friend.

They check about every classroom, ready to call it quits and go to the office and make an announcement for Jin to come like he was a missing kid at a grocery store until they heard loud sobbing coming from a bathroom.

The couple sighs as they walk in, finding Jin sitting on the floor his white shirt stained with the purple-colored drink.

"Hyung," Hoseok mutters they both sit next to the crying boy, wrapping their arms around him without hesitation.

"He could have at least poured water on me," he sobs into Namjoon's shoulder.

"Well, you still look handsome, that's good, right?" Hoseok says, attempting to lighten the mood.

The older looks over at the boy and nods, "D-Damn right I do," he sniffles, letting out a laugh. "This is ridiculous, I'm Kim fucking Seokjin, and here I am crying I should have beaten his ass."

"Don't worry, Namjoon threw his milk in shit heads face," Hoseok says, to which Jin looks over at the younger in disbelief.

His Joonie? Joon, the pacifist? Threw a drink in someone's face and didn't even use words to make them feel extremely bad and instantly rethink their choices and life? Has Jin been a bad influence or-

"Joonie, you did that for me?" Jin pouts.

The youngest nods and Jin can feel his heart warm as he pulls the boy in for a hug. "You guys are the best, but please do tell me the look on Yoongi's face."

"Hyung," Namjoon breathed out.

Seokjin hummed as he glanced at the younger who looked conflicted. "Yes?"

"The plan," Namjoon muttered.

Jin and Hoseok both look taken back as they sat up in shock, looking at the serious expression on the younger face.

"Break their fucking hearts."