Part 23. Welcome to the family. pt 2.

I'm all dressed and ready. The party is already started downstairs, and I decided to wait a bit, as Takeomi said to me before. I was looking into my mirror, and I can't believe that this charming lady is me.

"99% of time I look homeless, but that 1%" - I recalled a tik-tok trend I saw recently.

Someone knocked my door. I was hesitant to open.

"Y/n, it's me!" - I heard Mikey's voice and went to meet him.

I was stunned by his look and I blushed a bit.

"Let's go?" - he said offering me his hand.

"O-okay..." - I said smiling to him.

"What? Something is wrong?"

"No, you look perfect. It's just sometimes you look like a tired student of art department, and sometimes like a k-pop idol." - I laughed, - "And I like both."

He wrapped his hand around my waist and smiled.

"I should match you now." - he said putting my hair behind the ear, to look on the earrings.

We entered the first floor and there was a lot of people. I felt nervous as I completely don't understand what should I do.

Mikey lead me to their table on the terrace. Everyone of Bonten is here, Kokonoi's girlfriend is sitting next to him, Ran and Rindo has some girls with them too. Thankfully it's not my former manager. Sanzu is here, but mentally he is already far away from this world.
I waved to Aki and sat next to Mikey.

- Oh, Y/n-chaaan ~ - woke up Sanzu greeting me, - you look so hot tonight.

- Glad you still can see something with that pupils, Sanzu, - I smiled to him making some of the guys lugh.

- What would you drink, Y/n? - asked Aki.

- I haven't decided yet, probably I'll take a cocktail later. Btw, you look gorgeous Aki! - I said and she smiled to my compliment.

Have to mention, she looks pretty humble, compared to other girls here. Perhaps, Koko doesn't want her to dress like a slut, but her makeup says "I'd like to".

- Aren't you going to dance tonight? - asked Ran suddenly.

I just raised a brow in response.

- Just heard you were attending a dance school, I'm thrilled to see it, - he grinned.

[Fuck, how much does he know?! Had he checked my medical records?]

- If you heard of it, you might also heard why I left it, sooo... forget about it, - I said, - Aki, let's go see the bar?

She nodded and we stood up.

- He's always getting on a nerve, - said Aki.

- Yeah, I know. Just that this topic is closed to me...