💔 Are you proud of me brother 💔

Dream smp au
I'll be adding lore that I made to make this better.
It may change from 3rd person pov to Sapnap's but I won't warn you.
Tw- blood, killing, death

3rd person pov (They are teenagers)
Dream and Sapnap would do everything together like fight monsters or just go for walks. Everyone knew them as best friend but they thought of each other as brothers. Sapnap was 13 and Dream was 14. Dream was always known as the strong one while Sapnap was known as the kind and caring one.

"Why can't you let me win," Dream just laughed while helping Sapnap off the ground. Sapnap just frowned as turned away. "You'll beat me once sappy," Dream smiled patting him on the back.

"I give up. I'll always lose," Sapnap said leaning on Dream. "Fine, if it comes down to it you can kill me when we're older," "Me, kill you, dude we're practically brothers, why would I do that," Dream just shrugged and walked inside his house with Sapnap following.

-2 months before-
Dream has gone insane and Sapnap no longer recognises his brother. The one he did everything with. He's so obsessed with power and Sapnap doesn't like it.

"Fine, if it comes down to it you can kill me when we are older," "Me, kill you, dude we're practically brothers, why would I do that,"

He had to. It was either power or when they met George it was George. He was walking around the smp when he found a secret area. "Didn't me and Dream make this?" He thought to himself. He entered the hiding spot and found a book. Death book.

-Later-
"So I don't get to see my friends. I don't get to see Karl, I don't get to see Quackity, I don't get to see George," Sapnap said to the god in front of him. "No ghost, no you," Sapnap thought to himself. He had to agree just so everyone was safe.

-1 month before-
"WHAT HISTORY!" Karl screamed at Quackity. He had been calling him a murderer. Sapnap stood there tears falling down his face. Karl walked away and so did Quackity. Sapnap collapsed to the ground realising he lost both his fiancés.

"Oh poor you Sapnap," Dream laughed standing next to Sapnap. "Now I need you to do me a favour cause you're my brother right," He said smirking at me. "Ask George," I say standing up facing him with my sword out.

(Changed to Sapnap's pov)
"I mean this could kill him so I need you to do it," "AND WASTE A LIFE NO WAY DREAM," I say getting ready to fight him. "Sapnap I don't want to fight you. And two you'll know I'll win like old times," He smiled.

"I lost both my FUCKING fiancés and you come over here to ask me to do a favour," "I just want the death book," "How will that kill me," Sapnap said still holding the sword. "Because I wanna test it out," "Fuck off. I dont want you near me until you change," I say sending death stares to him.

"Remember when we would play fight when we were younger and I would win, well I'll beat you now," "Bring it on, bitch," I say charging at him with my sword in my hand.

The fight goes on for a while me having a few scratches and he also has a few scratches. "You've gotten better," He said panting a little running at me sending an axe directly towards my stomach. I just moved out of the way in time. "DREAM, SAPNAP, BOTH OF USE STOP THIS RIGHT NOW," George said standing in front of me protecting me knowing Dream won't hurt him.

Both me and Dream we're out of breath breathing heavily. "Fine but I'll kill you some day Sapnap and be prepared," He said walking away not getting what he wanted. I just ended up falling into George's arms crying.

-a few days before-
I was practicing fighting pissed at myself for almost dying to dream. I need to take his last life. "Sap, love come and cuddle with me," Karl says smiling through the door. I'm sad he couldn't care about Quackity but I still wanna spend my last days with him George and I'll try to hang out with Quackity. "I'll be there soon Karl," I say breathing out.

-2 days before-
I was walking to Las Nevadas to find Quackity. I wanna spend time with him before I die cause I know I'm gonna die either way. "If you don't want me here I'll tell you that I'm going to fight Dream and I may die," I say turning my hands into fists. He just stood there shocked.

I was about to turn around when I felt someone hug me and I smile. "Please don't, I'm begging you," he say his tears dampening my shirt. I smile whiLe holding him. I take off my bandana and put it around his beanie. "You'll have something to remember me by my lucky bandana," I say while laughing

-1 day before-

I sat next to George my favourite panda next to us eating bamboo. "You'll look after him when I die right. Only you no-one else," I say looking at him with tears in my eyes. "Sapnap," "Please look after him," I say resting my head on his lap. "Are you trying to kill him?" He say staring into the distance.

"I'll look after Karl and Quackity as well. I promise he say while grabbing my hand.

-later that day-
I put on my netherite armour on and sword in my hand. "Sappy where are you going?" Karl was standing at the door. "I'm leaving and I probably won't come back," I say while grabbing his hands. Tears were falling from my eyes again and he was also crying. "Keep this," I say while giving him my fire hoodie. I hold him tightly in my arms letting him cry.

"I love you and I always will Karl Jacobs," I say kissing him on the lips. "I love you too Sappy," He say wrapping his arms around my neck burying his face in my neck.

-the day-
I stare at the back of Dream. "Well I didn't expect you to show up," I could tell that he was smirking. "Get that fucking smirk off your face you traitor," I say gripping the handle of my sword tightly.

"You've fucked up everything and you know it. You're obsessed with power and thinking you're amazing but what happens when you die. Everything you worked for is gone and I'll be the one who takes it away from you,"

I charge at him but he moves out of the way and puts his sword directly onto my throat. "Sapnap, you never learn do you I'll always be the stronger one," he say. "But not the smarter one," I say while twisting his arm and stabbing him in the middle of his chest.

He fell to his knees on the ground, blood coming out of his mouth. He was holding his stomach tightly. "I knew it," he said quietly looking at the ground. "You finally beat me brother," he said while looking up and smiling. "I underestimated you," he coughed up more blood lying on the ground eyes shutting. His body disappeared. Tears where falling out of my eyes. "I love you brother," I say preparing for what was going to happen.

Dreamwastaken had died fighting Sapnap

Soon a large shadow appeared above me. "So you ready to die. Don't forget no ghost." He said laughing. "I'm ready," Last thing I remember was someone screaming out my name and everything going dark.

Sapnap has died while fighting Dream

————————-———————————————

Word count: 1301
GEORGE'S FUCKING VISA GOT APPROVED AHHHHHHHHHHH
Sorry
19/9/22
-🧡