❤️ Are you proud of me brother pt 2 ❤️

George's pov
Me,Karl and Quackity were running to the spot Sapnap had told me where he was gonna fight Dream. Quackity and Karl agreed to work together because they both loved Sapnap. I smiled remembering that I loved Dream but he used me to get what he wanted but there was a time he did love me.

Dream has died while fighting Sapnap.

Sapnap survived! This was the best news ever. I ran a little faster to go to the spot with Quackity and Karl barely behind me. I see Sapnap and green particles disappearing. "Sapnap!" I scream but all he did was fall to the ground. I collapse in front of him grabbing his hand a checking his pulse. "NO, NO, NO, FUCK!" I say breaking out into tears.

Sapnap has died while fighting Dream.

I turn to see Quackity holding Karl tightly with Quackity wearing Sapnap's bandana and Karl wearing his fire hoodie. I held onto Sapnap's body tightly. So I hugged the air as he had disappeared.

Tommy wrote in chat: "What happened. Dreams dead. Best fucking day ever."

"That bitch, only cares that Dreams dead," Quackity said still holding Karl who started to cry even more after seeing the message.

Niki wrote in chat: "What about Sapnap. George, Karl, Quackity, are you guys ok."

No-one wrote anything. We all walked back sadly. Karl on Quackity's back as he had passed out from crying so much.

Sapnap's pov
I stared around and I was still in the dream smp. "Sapnap?" I turn around to see Dream in front of me. "I didn't even scratch you. Why are you here?" He said. I look down, then back up and hug him. I thought he wouldn't hug back but he did. "I'm sorry," I say through tears. "Why?" "I made a deal with the god and that's why I died," I say looking down.

-3 months later-
Me and Dream were following George and Quackity. Ever since Dream died everything got better and the dream smp was a happier place. Karl and Quackity were happy and still engaged but they said that they weren't gonna get married. We see Karl at the graves. Our funeral was about to start.

"We are here today to mourn to people. Sapnap, a brave, caring, and strong person. He was loved by many. He also saved many from Dream who is the other person we are here to mourn. Even though he was evil he had a caring side for a few people. May the both rest in piece above or below us," Wilbur said. He smiled and walked down from the stage.

"Woah people are there to be upset about my death," Dream laughed while staring at George. "I don't think dead people and humans can date," I say standing behind George's chair, making lovey dovey faces at him.

3rd person pov
1 year later
Everyone was now enjoying themselves. Smiles everywhere. Even though people missed them they had fun. Turns out Karl and Quackity found a book Sapnap wrote before he died saying that if Karl and Quackity were happy again to get married and that's what they did.

"I know pronounce you husband and husband" and with that they kissed

George would always go replace Dreams flowers with red roses while he left Sapnap's most of the time for Karl and Quackity. Dream and Sapnap would always haunt places and laugh mainly at Tommy who got scared the most.

So everyone got there happily ever after

Well everyone forgot about one thing

Punz and the revival book.
——————————————————

Word count: 602
I had to rewrite this over and over again but my wrist also hurts
Hope you enjoyed
-🧡
22/9/22