19

The battle between Yuta and Shirou never ceased. They were like cats and dogs trying to coexist together but it couldn't work. Everyone in the school felt it and neither anyone wanted part of their petty drama. However, they knew it involved you but you didn't have the energy to stop them.

For some odd reason at breakfast with the second years, someone decided to invite Shirou. You didn't know who did it, but you assume they were trying to become the peacemaker despite the ongoing chaos.

"I'm going to sit with y/n!!" Shirou shouted at the top of his lungs, ready to throw a fit and fight Yuta to take a spot right next to you at the round table.

"No, you're not! Stop acting like you need to depend on her to live!!" Yuta picked him up underneath his armpits and dumped him in front of the entrance, slamming the door in his face.

Wow, did Yuta really pick him up and throw him out like he was trash? You said to yourself in shock.

His actions left everyone in the room speechless.

I didn't think Yuta could get this possessive. Maki shook her head in disbelief.

And I thought this would bring harmony between both boys but I guess not. They're never going to fix their hatred for each other... Panda sighed in defeat. He's trying to amend the broken relationship but there's nothing to patch up. They're both hard headed.

Inumaki had nothing to say as he was ready for breakfast. He didn't want the food to get cold.

You rolled your eyes in displeasure. I wonder if I have gray hair now?

Meanwhile, Yuta was proud of himself. He clapped the dust off his hands and smiled as he turned on his heels. "Haha! Now that he's gone, I can finally—"

BAM!!!!

The door aggressively slammed open, revealing the angry Shirou spouting steam from his nose. He resembled a bull ready to attack their target.

You felt your head throbbing already and it's only the morning. "Ugh, oh god. Maki, Inumaki, I'm going to sit in between you guys. I can't be with those two idiots right now." You moved so it wouldn't cause so much trouble. It's hard for you to believe that Yuta likes you and he's acting like a fourth grader. Although your heart quickens when you think about his enchanted feelings for you, you couldn't let go of the fact that he's butting heads with Shirou.

"Uh, guys, if you guys don't eat, food is going to get cold. We're going to eat without you." Panda announced but they refused to listen whilst bickering their heads off at each other. "Y/n, you go do something. They listen to you."

"Ughhhhhh! I don't want to though!" You groaned in frustration but you knew he was right. They totally ignored Panda but they're not gonna tune you out. You're precious in their eyes. "Yuta, quit it or I'll have Maki take over your job!! Shirou, I won't hesitate to send you to the Kyoto school!! You're getting on my goddamn nerves!" You didn't know how many times you needed to express your rage because it's been going on for far too long.

After hearing your ultimatum, they quieted down and became docile so breakfast resumed peacefully for now. While the other threes held in their laughter as it's a sight to see them get reprimanded by you. You held a lot of power over them, not even Gojo or Principal Yaga were able to diffuse it.

"Oh, you know the annual camping trip is today!" Panda excitedly announced as he and everyone else forgot about it.

You tilted your head to the side. "What? Is that like a tradition only you guys do or are others invited?" This was your first time hearing it as it was never mentioned before.