Chapter Six

I set up my laptop and got everything prepared and loaded. Obviously, the setup was nowhere near as good as my pc at home, but it would suffice. (Tw: I miss manhunt videos so much)

Dream was setting up a special six-hunter manhunt, just a little extra video. Dream would be up against me, Sapnap, George, Antfrost, Awesomedude, and Skeppy! Sure, Antfrost and Sam weren't with us,but together we were a little group, and I couldn't be happier that Skeppy would finally get to partake in it.

The six of us spawned into a random world, atop a snowy mountain. It reminded me of one of the previous ones, except there was no water in sight. All of us started chanting, and Skeppy played along. Sapnap noticed there was no water anywhere too, and screamed "WE'VE GOT YOU CORNERED DREAM!"

He let out a wheeze, and waited a second. Dream then punched Antfrost and jumped off the cliff. At first, none of us knew what he was doing until he landed into some powdered snow. What were the chances that particular was powdered and not just regular?

Sam jumped down next and hit the spot right next to where the speedrunner landed, and naturally died. I was next and somehow made it, the rest eventually getting down. Dream headed towards a village, and because George had the compass I had to eye where he went.

Clay didn't have any time to get wood, but I did. The two of us began chasing and punching each other until both of us were only on a few hearts. He ended up backing off and headed towards a sheep, and me to a cow. Skeppy and Sapnap caught up to us, and began to kill some mobs in the area. Antfrost, Awesamdude, and Georgenotfound made their way down at long last a minute later, and brought wood/tools with them.

By this time, Dream had already run away. We lost him and ended up following Gogy's compass to a nearby shipwreck. Dream had looted it, gotten wood, and was now really far ahead. It appears that he'd crossed the ocean, so we crafted three boats and Antfrost's boat got a dolphin as well.

The speedrunner had lost a lot of ground, as he'd gone mining inside of a cave. However, Dream had also smelted some iron and even got the first diamond. He had a powerful iron axe, and took down both George and myself. I ended up spawning all the way back at the mountain, though my stuff was re-picked up by the other four members.

I got my own crafting table, and thankfully Gogy had the compass. We followed it back, but to be honest, we almost died to mobs a good ten times. Skeletons spawned and took us down to two hearts, until George died from a baby zombie.

With no lead left to follow, I picked up George's few tools and blindly kept going in the same direction. Much to my delight, I saw the other hunters smelting some iron and not only did I get my stuff back, but also an iron helmet and pants.

Dream was for sure going to win this one, I could already tell. Someway or another he'd found a ruined portal and entered the nether, unless he'd also crafted a bucket, I didn't know. George caught up to us and got some iron, and we all made beds.

The six of us were now well-geared, and entered the nether. It was good that George had finally made himself useful and learned how to quickly make a portal with lava and water. After that we followed the trail of cobblestone and bridges to a nether fortress. Antfrost went and broke as many spawners as possible while the rest of us continued trying to find him, as the compass didn't work in the nether, or only very little of the time and was confusing.

Needless to say, nothing went as planned and four of us died. More specifically, Me, Antfrost, Sapnap, and George. We all spawned back to the side of the hill near the nether portal, but we had no gear. All of Sapnap's belongings were burned, and half of mine. Skeppy and Awesamdude luckily were able to pick up the rest though, and we'd buried a chest with the beds that had a few pieces of iron and two pickaxes. We re-geared ourselves a bit, and met back up with Sam and Zak. The supplies were split up, and the manhunt continued.

Dream had found the stronghold by the time we caught up, and Sapnap landed a few solid crits on the speedrunner. We managed to get through the portal, but he did too. The ender dragon lifted Dreamwastaken up into the air, and seconds after he mlg water-bucketed I began to chase him. Skeppy came from around the other side out of nowhere and placed a TNT, just as I'd done before, and it caught Dream in the exact same way, launching him into the void before he had a chance to react and put up his shield. That was another point for team hunters!

----------------------------------------

862 Words! Not bad at all for only writing this in twenty-five minutes. No, I did not have time to edit this chapter, so if there are any mistakes please let me know! I tried to catch them as I went, but we all know how that goes, lol! Sorry its a bit late!