Pancakes In Bed

A/N: D/N means dog's names and F/M/LN means first, middle, and last name. Such as Hazel Grace Lancaster.

You woke up, only opening your eyes. You didn't want to wake up completely because mornings are not your thing. But then you saw him there. Just lying there on his side with his head propped up on his arm. "Good morning, sleeping beauty." He said eyes gazing at you as if you were a chocolate bar and he was a teenage girl.

"Good morning," you answered as you lied there looking into his ocean-blue-grassy-green eyes. "You know, most people would think it is weird that you're lying there watching me sleep," you stated raising your eyebrows.

"Oh I see, so a 109-year-old vampire can climb through the window of a seventeen-year-old and watch her sleep and it's romantic, but I do it to my girlfriend of four years and it's creepy?" You nodded your head yes. He stuck out his lips in a pouting way and continued staring at you, never breaking his gaze until your dog, (D/N) (Or cat if you don't have a dog.), jumped up on the bed, landing on his side. He glared at D/N and threw the covers off of his body. "I'll be back."

You were gonna ask were he was going but he closed the door behind him before you had the chance. Finally after having you wait for fifteen minutes, he walked in with a plate full of your favorite breakfast food. "Aw, thank you! That's so sweet. But what's the special occasion?"

He sat down on the bed beside you and smiled. A gleam of light sparkled in his eye as though he were a cartoon character and the light had hit him just perfectly. He pulled a box out of pocket. When he opened it, inside was his grandmother's ring. The one his mother had given him to give to his girlfriend when he was ready to settle. And that girlfriend was you. "(F/M/LN), I feel in love with you the moment we met. And I know you don't believe in love at first sight, and I didn't until I met you. You changed my life so much, and I can't say how happy it makes me that I can call you my girlfriend. But you would do me the extrodorinary favor of making me even happier and letting me call you my wife?"

"You're kidding, right?!" He looked at you, completely paralyzed. "Of course, of course, of course!" And then you both kissed the most passionate kiss, and hugged the most passionate hug.

Hey guys, I hope you liked that. Please rememeber to vote, and then you should go check out my other stories. Also, you can follow me on instagram @fandxmtube and say "I read your story on Wattpad and I'll follow you back! Thanks for reading! (: