The Real Questions in Life

HEY GUYS!!!!!! 

I am so sorry that I haven't updated soon, I've been super busy, and frankly didn't think anyone was still reading this. But I come back to 11.5K and that's amazing! Thank you guys so much! I want to give a real quick shout out to everyone who commented on my last update about my depression and thank you all so very much. I'm better. I still have some bad days, but it's summer so the anxiety of school is gone and I'm catching up on my much needed sleep. 

Anyway, so i recently was writing a new story for this, but after writing it I deleted it. The storyline wasn't all that good (not that my other stories are that good lol), and it just seemed awkward. So, I have gathered you all here today to ask you guys for ideas. I would like to update by Sunday at the latest, so that more ideas I'm given the earlier I'll update. It doesn't have to be a detailed idea. It could simply be the name of a song you love (preferably with the artist to the song), or a word such as school. Literally anything and I'll use all the ideas to write more and more updates. 

So yeah, I'm ready to start writing again. and I promise, my grammar and spelling will be a lot better. Along with the storyline. It's so much cringe to go back and reread my stories. Anyway, so comment away. Along with if you can't think of an idea, but you read someone else's idea is great then comment on their idea and say you agree or that you like the idea. Again I'm so sorry it took me forever to update, but I'm ready and I promise it's going to be epic. 

Love,

     Trinity