Four

It's the first day of school, waking up early I take a cold shower before I get dressed in a red top with black shorts and a black leather jacket with black lace boots. Before I would always wear summer clothes, sometimes I didn't but that was rare.

"Hey" Bella scowls "your riding with me"

"Why?" I ask "we have separate rides"

"Because you aren't making a cool entrance" she grabs my wrist and I grab my bag as I go into the truck, better indulge Bella when she's like this. As we head to school, Bella drives fast but is super embarrassed when the truck makes farting noises as she parks. When she does, we get out. Bella steps in a puddle, she tried to shield her face as we head inside.

We get our time tables soon and head to our classes, much to both of our displeasure we have all our classes together. I stay quiet even when a kid named Eric comes over and introduces himself to Bella, I love how he doesn't notice me "Your Isabella Swan, the new girl right? Hi I'm Eric, the eyes and ears of this school. Uh anything you need: tour guide, lunch date, shoulder to cry on"

"Just Bella" she corrects loving the attention even though she pretends not to.

"Can you show us where our first class is?" I ask since Bella won't.

That's when Eric notices me for the first time "your Dorothea Swan my god your beautiful, how aren't you cold?"

"She's a freak" Bella sneers at me

"I just love the cold" I tell Eric "and call me Dot, everyone does"

"Okay" nodding his head smiling between us, even though I can tell it's forced with Bella "and sure I can show you your classes"

"Thank you" I tell him "it's really nice of you to do this, I bet you don't hear it often"

"Your welcome" he smiles, Bella just scowls at me.

"I'm" Bella brings the conversation to her "more of a suffer in silence type of girl"

"Good headline for the future" Eric says

"Um" I ask "can we not be on the feature? I'm sorry but I'm not one to like all of the exposure and I'm sure we are already going to be getting enough of it"

"Oh no" Bella panics

"Hey!" Eric holds his hands up "no feature, got it" looking between us "what are your classes?"

"Here" I show him our schedule and he nods his head taking us to the classes. When it gets to gym, we are separated into two different things. Volleyball and basketball, Bella has us do volleyball even though she told them she's terrible at it.

Just as the ball was headed my way, Bella smirks and spikes it trying to hit me but it hits some other kids head. Shaking my head at Bella I go apologize for bed "hey!" He says angered looking behind us, just as I was about to say something Bella shoved me over. The guy catches me and helps me stand.

"I told them not to let me play" Bella doesn't even apologize.

"Sorry for her" I tell the guy "I'm Dorothea but everyone calls me Dot"

"It's okay" he smiles at us "wow your really beautiful" I smile shyly "your the new girls right? Isabella"

"Just Bella" Bella corrects

"I'm Mike" we shake hands with Mike "Nike Newman"

"Amazing spike she has" we see a jealous girl comes over and stake her claim on the guy by taking his arm "I'm Jessica by the way" looking at me "wow your really beautiful"

"Thank you" I say "your really beautiful too" she blushes.

"Your both from Arizona right?" Jessica asked "aren't people from Arizona supposed to be like really tan"

"Yeah" Bella jokes "it's why they kicked us out" the two laugh at her joke and we leave the gym when gum is over.