Eleven

It's the first day back to school, I have a cast on my hand from what Bella did. Killer my familiar kept an eye on me all at home making sure Bella didn't do a thing. Now if your thinking Bella will be sent to a mental asylum or anything the answer is no. Instead she's coming back to school, I heard from her mind how she's been sucking the principals dick since arriving here. So the guy doesn't want to lose his job. Lauren picked me up from home to give me a lift since she doesn't trust that Bella didn't do something to my bike and I agree with her, I heard how Bella tampered with it. Dad is having it taken in to be fixed because of what Bella did.

Since it's raining I have an umbrella with me to cover myself, I'm wearing a grey top with a black skirt and black heels. I have this purple umbrella for both me and Lauren.

"I can't believe Bella is coming to school today" Lauren complains "I mean there were at least a dozen students who saw what happened"

"Bella's always been able to do this" I tell her "at our last school she slept with all of the teachers"

"What?" Lauren asked

"Yeah" nodding my head as we arrive at school, then we head over to the others "I wouldn't be surprised if Bella is doing the same thing here"

"Doing what?" Jessica asks

"Sleeps with our teachers" They look shocked

"No one could prove it" I heard Bella's mind but I can't say that "so she got away with it, oh I brought them"

"Brought what?" Mike asks

"My sex baseball cards" I hand Angela the baseball cards "it's a hobby of mine, I know it may seem slutty but"

"No" Jessica shakes her head "kind of brilliant"

"Yeah" Lauren agrees "helps you remember who you did and didn't sleep with, can we see?"

"Sure" nodding my head and it's passed around, I have my cards laminated in case Bella tries anything. Just then Bella arrives and walks inside, lots of people glare at her but I doubt she understands the difference of hate and love.

~Time Skip~

"Prom committee is a chick thing" Eric and I walk to class, none of my friends want to leave me alone in case Bella decides to go all axe murder crazy on me "and since I'm on the paper it's a thing I got to do and they need a guy" looking at me "to help choose music and so I need your playlist"

"Sure" nodding my head "I have several playlists though"

"Okay" nodding his head "tomorrow at lunch we can to over them, hey I was wondering if you had a date..."

"Sup Arizona!" Mike sprays me with water and I laugh "how you liking the rain, girl?"

"Loving it" I tell him before walking away to see Edward here, I also see Bella trying to talk to him but his gaze is on me. I see Bella look my way before sneering at me, I go over to my seat and sit down.

Edward turns around in his seat to look at me "hi Dot"

"Hi Edward" I offer him a small smile "where were you? I didn't see you last week"

"Personal matters" he then says to me via mind I needed to get control and be able to be around your sister without killing her

You could always kill her I say no one would notice.

I can't he smiles but I like the idea. Just then Mr. Molina has us doing out projects, looking at it I quickly get the project done. "Done already?" Edward looks at me

"I did this several years ago" I tell him

"I'm sorry about your hand" he says gesturing to my injured hand.

"It's not your fault" I wave him off, I see Bella is still trying to get his attention.

"All done here?" Mr. Molina asks, me and Lauren are partners so I got the job done fast.

"Yeah" Lauren nods her head, Mr. Molina checks before nodding his head

"We have our winners" he announces looking my way "done this before?"

"Yeah" nodding my head, he nods his head before leaving. I hear how he's thinking if I can suck dick as good as Bella.

"So" Lauren whispers to me "what's going on between you and Edward?"

"Nothing" looking confused "and before you even think that way, I'm not interested in him let's just say I met a guy"

"Really?" She asks "from town?"

"He a high school student like me" another alien who is an intern at the hospital in Seattle "I have a picture" I show her "this is Ben"

"Oh my god" she takes my phone "does he have a brother? Maybe we can double date"

"He does but unfortunately their all in college or graduated college" she pouts

(Ben)