Seven

"Why did you do that?" Jacob yells at me when Bella left "why do you have to be such a bitch to everyone? It's probably the reason why your own kid died, because your such a bitch" we hear gasps, Jacob is punched in the face by Jared.

Tears come down my face and I feel cold arms around me, looking I wanted it to be Demetri but it's Edward. He glared at Jacob as Jared and him get into a fist fight.

"Jacob Black!" Billy Black comes over "Leave! Now!" Jacob gets up then but before he leaves he spits at my feet, Billy comes over to me "Dot, I am so sorry about his behavior and I'm sorry about the miscarriage" I stay silent as Sam rolls Billy out of here.

"Can someone take me out of here?" I finally ask

"Come on" Rosalie comes over and she and Alice bring me away from this place, when I'm in the car I break down and cry. I see Edward in here who has his arms wrapped around me, I cry over this.

~Demetri's POV~

I think about going to see Dot but I don't, instead I stay here and discuss the plans of the newborn army being created. It was just like a week ago, I was going to go and see her for the gender reveal thing but I didn't go.

"Shouldn't you go see how your mate is?" Felix asked me, I notice him glaring at Chelsea as she reads a book.

"I'm sure she is alright"

"And the baby?" Jane asked

"Same" shrugging my shoulders "I'm sure their both fine" why are they all glaring at Chelsea?