Ten

Banging. The headboard of our bed bangs as Demetri fucks me hard and fast. I'm on my side, one leg over Demetri's shoulder as he thrusts his cock in and out of me. The head board breaks when we cum, Demetri's strength breaks it. I breathe deeply as I come down from my high.

We hear a knock on the door after a moment "what?!" Demetri barks removing himself from me, I hear how it's just Edward and Lissa. Apparently Lizzie is down in La Push while Penelope and Rory are with their grandparents Amun and Kebi in the city hunting.

"It's Lissa and Edward" Demetri groans going to the door, I chuckle when he opens it. I hear Edward's mind and how he wished he and Lissa could have waited another hour.

"What do you want?" Demetri demands

"Put on some clothes" Edward orders

"Excuse me for properly fucking my mate!" Demetri snaps

"How about" Lissa calmly speaks "we all talk about this as rational people, can we come in?"

"Yes" I get up and open the door, Edward looks up at the ceiling "you know I prefer to be nude"

"Oh my god" Edward curses as he has his hands over Lissa's eyes.

"Are you two going to start a nudist coven?" Lissa asks

"That isn't a bad idea" I think, looking at Demetri "D? I mean my mother is from a planet full of nudists"

"Let's ask Rory and Pen how they feel about it" Demetri speaks, I then hear Spencer and brother and leave the room "where are you going?"

"To see Spencer and Eric" I call out, as I leave the house the vampires that are nearby look at me shocked that I am naked and not bothering to put in clothes. I see Spencer and how she's nude also.

"I guess I wasn't losing it" Eric smirks amused "your maybe creating a nudist coven"

"I think" Spencer smiles "it's wonderful, being all natural"

"Why is mommy standing outside naked with Spencer who is also naked?" We look over to see Kebi covering Pen's eyes and Rory with her back to us.

"I'm never going to be okay!" Rory calls out

"So you don't want to be in a nudist coven?" Demetri comes out naked, I am hearing many vampires ogling us but also wondering if we are crazy.

"A nudist coven?" Rory asks "you mean like a nudist community kind of?"

"Yeah" nodding my head even though she isn't looking "what do you girls think?"

"I want to be naked!" Penelope yells "clothes are restricting!"

"I'll try it out" Rory turns around "hey Felix!" We look to see Felix standing there with the twins. Only Jane is looking at us, not really looking but more keeping her focus on our faces while Felix is staring at me breasts and Alec is looking at the sky.

"Why are you both naked?" Jane asked

"Mommy and daddy are starting a nudist coven!" Pen yells

Felix snorts "I'll give this whole thing" waving to us "three seconds before Demetri rips someone's head off"

"I am not"

"Demetri" Jane blandly speaks "Vladimir and Stefan are ogling your mate" I hear Demetri snarl before he runs at Stefan and Vladimir. He then rips their heads off.

"Called it" Felix sings that