Eight

~Dorothea's POV~

"Your sister" Lauren seethes "I hope she ends up dead" right now Angela, Jessica, Lauren and Melissa or Lissa as she likes to be called are with me getting spa treatments in this place in Seattle. I know what your thinking but right now it's the day and the attacks only happen at night according to Alice.

"Lauren" Angela hisses "not now"

"No" Jessica interrupts "she's right, Bella and that boy Jacob crossed a line at the funeral" yesterday my friends graduated from Forks, I didn't go but apparently when Bella got her degree things were thrown at her "Dot, how do you feel?" Tonight there's a party Alice is throwing so we are getting ready for it.

"Numb" admitting "I can't believe this is happening" putting a hand on my belly "I just found out a few days before dad left that I was pregnant, I was figuring out how to tell everyone" they send my sympathy glances "then I got the phone call and" my voice cracks.

"I hope they catch that murderer" Angela admits, I stay silent "Dot? What is going to happen to your home?"

"My mom's selling it" sighing "sorry if I'm bringing down this entire thing"

"No" Lauren takes my hand "no one can even imagine the pain your going through, you deserve to feel however you feel"

"She's right" Angela, Lissa and Jessica agree

"The only person or people who should be sorry is that Jacob kid and Bella" Jessica makes it clear "I mean your father died, they didn't even try to sympathize but instead they acted like total brats"

"Lissa?" Lauren asks "was Bella like this also before or"

"She has always been like this" Lissa tells them "I swear, mom doesn't know where she went wrong" mom acts like a mom to Lissa so Lissa calls her mom.

"Girls? Right now this is what I need" smiling at the girls "my friends and their support through this tough time"

When we are done, we get ready for the party. I put on a blue dress with blue heels. Natural makeup with my hair in a half ponytail.

The girls and I are on the dance floor, Lissa is over by Edward chatting

The girls and I are on the dance floor, Lissa is over by Edward chatting. I heard from his mind how he and Lissa are soulmates and I couldn't think of a better pair. I then see Bella come here with Jacob, Embry, Quil, Seth, Paul and Jared. I invited the wolves except Jacob, so I'm glad to see my friends.

"Hey guys" I go to the wolves "how's it been?"

"See" Bella waves to me "told you ten bitch doesn't need any help"

"Oh shut it Bella!" Jessica and Lauren come over, I see Angela is staying out of this "we brought Dot because she needs this, unlike you Dot is an amazing person"

"Why you"

"See Jacob" Embry speaks "told you Bella and you aren't welcome"

"Hey your friends of Dot right?" Lauren asks looking at Paul and Jared "maybe you can do that sex baseball card thing with them"

"Oh" my cheeks blush "I don't really see them that way" just then we see Rosalie and Emmett come over.

"Come on" Paul takes my hand "let's dance" when an upbeat song comes up he puts his hands on my hips "just try and have fun, forget what's been happening" nodding my head I wrap my arms around his neck, close my eyes and dance to the music.

It was alright until I hear Alice's thoughts, looking into her mind I see her vision. How Bella's scent is being passed around to the newborns and them coming here. Opening my eyes I look at Paul "there's a problem"