date...? // streamer!au

your eyes widened, your jaw dropping at his text. you couldn't believe your eyes. a date... with shu yamino?? you were at a loss for words. you didn't know what to reply to.

be embarrassing and bark, or a date, with shu yamino. you still couldn't believe your eyes. "y/n? you there? what did shu send you?" fulgur's voice brought you back to reality. only then did you realise you were live and thousands of people just saw your shocked reaction. fuck.

"uh- i- I'll be back, give me- uh a few minutes" panicking, you muted yourself and moved away from your desktop. you needed a moment to calm down. reaching for the closest plushie you had on your bed, you screamed into it, yelling "FUCKING SHU YAMINO"

not gonna lie, you did have a tiny little thing for shu. ever since luxiem had debuted, the chicken-haired man had caught your attention. however, that wasn't the main reason why you joined the nijisanji family, definitely not. you loved the nijifamily and nothing could make you happier than to be part of it. having the opportunity to meet your oshis were a bonus, of course.

taking in a deep breath, you moved back to your original position. gaining back your composure, you cleared your throat before unmuting your mic. "hello?"

"y/n? you good? you were gone for a while, what did shu send you?" fulgur asked, sounding genuinely concerned. "uhh he requested for me to do something embarrassing voice tweet" "what is it about?" uki questioned. oh god stop cornering me into a corner, you were panicking. "uh he-"

you received another discord notification from shu.

shu: so you're going for option 1?

you gulped. it wasn't like you didn't want the date with shu, and plus, it was better than doing some embarrassing voice tweet of you barking. but a date... and with shu yamino... how was that in any way a punishment?

you: no... i think 2 is better
you: how am i supposed to explain to chat though...

shu: let me handle this c:

"basically, I told y/n to bark or do option 2, and she chose option 2" you were left speechless at shu's words. he practically exposed everything. "what's option 2?"

"you'll never know unless she tells you." shu had a smug look on his face, making the chat explode with confusion and a bunch of sweating emojis. "aha, keeping secrets I see" you started up the next round, wanting to avoid the topic. oh god. your heart couldn't stop pounding.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

after the stream, to say the least, twitter was going insane. clips of you and shu's reaction to the discord message and theories of what it could eventually become one of the biggest unsolved mysteries in nijien.

shu texted you again.

shu: call?

you hesitated but finally agreed. you didn't want to let whatever you were feeling get in the way of your daily calls.

you: shore c:

* discord call sound effect *

"hello?" his soft, mellow voice sent shivers down your spine. god, you couldn't get used to it.

"y/n? you there?" his voice rang in your ears again, making you realise you were on a call with him. "o-oh yeah, sorry, um, hi" well that was awkward. you heard him laugh a little. "why do you sound so flustered?" he caught on pretty quickly, huh. "no? why would I be?"