30

The King of Wakanda and his army walked through. It had worked. Then numerous portals opened up throughout the sky. Valkyrie came through on Warsong, her winged horse. Strange and the spider-child came through, and so did the Guardians. Where. Is. Y/n? I looked all around and saw numerous people. Then I saw this strong woman come floating down with green and black magic. Her eyes were glowing bright green. Her hair was a familiar H/c, and she looked exactly like the girl I had just seen in Asgard. "Y/n."
She floated down and met eyes with me. "Loki--" she barely got my name out before I hugged her. "Don't. I'm never letting you go," I whispered. I kissed her and heard the Captain yell, "AVENGERS!" then much more quietly, "Assemble."
I took her hand and she grabbed mine. She flew up and summoned the sharpest longsword I had ever seen. "I can fly now, by the way!" Y/n said enthusiastically. "I can see that!" I said, albeit a bit dizzily. She ran her sword along a soft spot of one of the creatures, annihilating it. The blood went all over our faces. "Get ready to land, I'm going to drop you by the van, and you're going to have to summon something to fight with. I've got to help Peter!" Y/n yelled. I nodded and she dropped me. I summoned a flaming sword and fought like Hel. I saw her take the gauntlet and pass it to the King of Wakanda. She came back to me and summoned her magic. "Ready to kill a Titan?" She smiled wickedly.
"I've been ready since 2012."
We ran through the battle and used our magic to blast the army. Then I saw her. Wanda Maximoff, the Scarlet Witch, facing Thanos alone. "You took everything from me."
"I don't even know who you are."
She cocked her head and began to float. "You will," Wanda said, shooting metal bits and magic at him. She began to twist his limbs before he almost got the best of her. "Like Hel--" Y/n ran towards him. Her eyes glowed black like a black hole.
NORMAL POV
"You took five years from me, five years with my boyfriend! And you took away Gamora!" I spat. I blew up his double edged sword and threw him halfway across the battlefield. I turned and saw the others looking at me. Loki clapped softly and went, "Yay?"
"Come on. We're not done here, he's got the gauntlet!"
Thanos had retrieved the gauntlet and we were now trying to get it off of him. Nebula pulled it off of him when he wasn't looking. He snapped his fingers as he said, "I am inevitable..." But nothing happened. We all caught sight of Nebula, who had the nearly destroyed gauntlet on her arm. "And you...are not....my father..." She gasped as she snapped. She slumped down on the ground, dead.
As Thanos and his army snapped away, I ran to her. I shook her even though I knew she was gone. "No, please...Nebula..." I cried. "She saved us, love...she saved us all," Loki whispered. I looked at her and took a knee, bowing my head. Loki followed, and so did the rest. We knew she had saved us, and the universe. Thank you, Nebula. Thank you for everything.