zayn

Are y'all angry at Zayn?

I'm not. I just think that he's not the only one at fault here. NB is such a childish person but if Louis is so mature, he should've ignored NB and didn't threw a shade back.

Now Zayn is just defending NB because to be honest, Louis likes making fun of NB.

Why are we and Louis even likes making fun of him in the first place? We are so far up Zayn's ass that we can't accept his decision and kept on saying that this is NB's fault when really, it's entirely up to him if he wants to leave the band or not. Because no matter what NB say, Zayn will still consider his own thought about all this 'leaving the band'.

Now as a friend, Zayn defended NB.

If you're gonna ask why the fudge did Zayn defended NB but not Louis, who knows right? No one. Because we don't freaking know anything. Who are we to judge who's right or wrong? Who's the one to say whether it's Louis that's right and Zayn is in the wrong?

Now don't get me wrong, I love Louis and I really hate NB right now for insulting him and his perfect voice.

But guys, wake up! We don't know anything. Who knows what's happening behind closed doors? Behind all the cameras and tweets? What if Louis did something that really upset Zayn, whaf if he did something bad?

I'm not saying it's the truth, I'm just suggesting things that could've happened.

Now if there's nothing that happened like that, then I'll definitely get annoyed at Zayn for defending NB when that guy insulted his bestfriend for five years.

And to Louis, I really like how he didn't answered Zayn's tweet. He didn't crossed tye line whereas Zayn did and for that, I respect him.

So this is really my point here I guess; everybody have done something wrong AND right.

Except Naughty Boy. He started all this drama, throwing shade at the boys.

I just really hate how it suddenly became Louis v Zayn when it should've have been Louis v NB.

I just really hate how easy it is for some of us to judge Zayn when we don't really know what's happening.

I just really hate how NB insulted Louis when Louis is already insecure about his voice.

I just really hate how 3/4 of the fandom are saying hate to other Zayn girls I mean we're a family why are we fighting?

I just also really hate how it's easy for some of us to forget everything that Zayn did for us. Because even after everything that he did the last month, you still cannot compare that to the thousand of good things he did for us.

I just really hate how easy it is for some of us to insult Zayn, to send hate to him, to curse him out.

And I don't know. I can't hate Zayn even after what he did. Do you see my dilemma here? And if it comes down to him and Louis fighting, I don't think I'll be able to pick a side. Maybe I'll just stay here on Wattpad and read some Zouis fluffs.

Now let me ask again, are y'all angry at Zayn?