teasing.

pairing(s): tommyinnit / reader
genre: platonic fluff.
warning(s): minor cursing, tommy being a shithead /j, minor use of caps.
song(s) to listen to:
- able sisters ; animal crossing
reader info: she/her pronouns,
american reader.
sequel to: i'll be there for you.

a few hours had passed, and dakota found herself starving. she tells wilbur she's heading downstairs to the kitchen, and closes the door to her bedroom. she heads down the hallway, stopping by the guest bedroom doorway just as tommy ends his stream. dakota takes a moment to simply gaze at the british male, reminiscing.

it had been around ayear since the two met, and now she finally convinced wilbur and tommy to come visit. while it took the younger a lot more bribing convincing, the three finally arranged a week the two could fly to meet her. it had been a fun experience, no joke. she thought tommy would hate being in america, what with his whole bit of hating americans-

"why are you staring at me, dakota?"

the female's thoughts were cut short by the younger staring back at her, making dakota blink. "ah... was gonna ask if you were hungry?" earning a skeptical look from the british, he simply nods before standing. curse these british boys and whatever they are eating to be tall. dakota thought to herself as she leads him downstairs to the kitchen. once at their destination, she immediately heads to the cupboards to look for a snack. tommy, on the other hand... stood awkwardly, not really knowing where anything was. dakota took notice and laughs loudly before gesturing to the island with a few stools to sit at. the lanky boy sits as his friend lists off snacks she has.

"we have chips, some candy... a few slimjims- oh! even a few kinder eggs! i'll take one of those-" she laughs, fiddling with the plastic egg in her hand. tommy snorts at the american as she lists off more items in her kitchen, all while opening the candy he was sure was meant for children to eat the chocolate inside.

he settles on some lays chips, only after giving you a hard time for callings crisps chips (in a horrid american accent, she may add), and a soda. they sit in a comfortable silence for a few moments, simply enjoying the other's company. tommy's the one to break the silence with a shit eating grin.

"i knew wilbur was a simp, but never realized he was a simp for an american!" he teases you, brushing some crumbs on his jeans.

messy. dakota thinks with a roll of her eyes before retorting. "oh, shut it. as if a child's opinion on my nationality is gonna hurt." she laughs, taking a quick swig from her waterbottle, tommy doing the same with his coke.

"maybe i should go personal... yet again, wouldn't wanna stoop to your level." tommy snickers, putting emphasis on the last two words while reaching voer to ruffle her hair.

"oh, you did not!" she teasingly cries, quickly batting his hand away. tommy lets out a quick, dramatic, high pitched scream as he holds his hand.

"WIIIIIIIIIIL, your GIRLFRIEND hit me!"

oh, that kid was dead.