allons-y.

pairing: chuckle sammy + tubbo / reader
genre: mainly platonic, some angst
warning(s): reader abandons tubbo,
crying, cursing, jst . reader giving
the boys cool adventures then
leaving, schlatty questions himself...
poor tubbo
only we know ; lily allen.
reader info: use of they/them
pronouns, reader is a timelord!

ted nivison.

when [y/n] met ted, he was... well, he was rather well off. his youtube channel was taken off, he was doing what he loved! what he wasn't expecting was a blue police box in his front yard. confused, the tall male heads outside to knock on the door, only for it to swing open. he definitely wasn't expecting to be met with a human looking figure. they were... significantly shorter than him. he studies them quietly, before the figure gives ted a bright smile, pushing past him. "aha! finally! not in greece anymore! from the looks of it... california? you! what year is it?" it takes him a moment before shaking his head.

"hold on.... just- uh... it's twenty twenty two." he replies hesitantly, eyeing them up and down. they didn't seem like a threat...

"how truly amazing! such a difference between ancient greece and the modern day!" did they just say ancient greece? "oh! how rude! i'm the doctor, and you are?" the person, simply known as the doctor, turns to ted and holds their hand out, giving him a flashy grin. ted only shakes their hand, giving a soft smile in return.

"call me ted."

"ted... how would you like to travel... literally anywhere in time and space?"

. . .

he remembered the day so vividly. watching the doctor walk away into the ocean of los angeles people, ted desperately trying to find them...

but they were gone. years of memories, years of travelling with them, only to be left. the only thing that remained of the doctor was a note addressed to ted, a note he kept under his pillow.

my dear ted,

time flies when you travel with friends. and i'm sorry to do

this to you... but it is my time. my time to move on, to

regenerate. i know this will hurt you, as it hurts me too.

but, this is for the best. you're still breathing, so i must

leave you behind. go on with your life, forget about our

time together. spend your time with shae and your friends.

always,

the doctor

ted hadn't told anyone about the doctor. he feared they wouldn't believe him... so he was content with keeping the note as his one memory from that raggedy doctor... maybe that's all he needed.

schlatt.

seeing is believing... that's what schlatt had been told. so when a weird maniac dressed as if they were a curator in a museum showed up at his door, talking about some stupid tar-dis bullshit and how it was bigger on the inside, he had to see it to believe it. now, the new yorker prided himself on being rather hard to surprise. boy howdy did he not expect the person to be right.

"what. the. fuck?" he asked as his caramel hues stared past the doorway into the tardis, frozen in shock. but the mystery person only squealed with delight and ran into the police box as if they ahd not a care in the world.