2||Savior

Tobirama didn't look back as he departed from the compound as he slipped through the high security skillfully.

He made his way to the Uchiha compound, the one they ambushed just 3 and a half months ago.

He slipped underground from any sensors and reappeared underneath the engawa of the infirmary ward where he could sense the Uchiha heir.

He slipped through halls in the shadows before coming across the farthest door on the west where the Uchiha heir was being held.

Tobirama let out a sigh of relief as he shut the door silently behind him, foot steps muted from chakra. The sensor sent his chakra in a thin layer around Izuna, scanning his body for the extent of his injuries since he was unable to visually see them with his deteriorating eye sight.

A deep gashes running thought the liver, stomach, kidney, and a punctured lung healed half heartedly along with a growing fever. The harsh redness and yellow spots despite the time that had passed since the damage was inflicted indicated the wound was infected. Tobirama deftly removed the bloody bandages. Every 10 hours Izuna's bandages got replaced according to the aging of the wrappings on his body and in the trash bin. Tobirama only brought medical supplies and a scroll full of antibodies, medicines, pain killers, IV's, a slightly more advanced heart monitor, and files of numbing elixir.

He took out a syringe and filled it with the numbing substance before injecting it at different points in the Uchiha's body and feeding the deep asleep and unconscious man painkillers and attaching the IV more skillfully and properly than what the doctors did. He also slipped in some medicine and antibiotics to fend off the fever for now before stabilizing the erratic chakra with his own soothing one like the constant flowing water of a stream. Tobirama took another syringe and took a blood sample from the patient and let his chakra wrap around a drop of it and focused for a few seconds.

His blood type is O. The infiltrator thought before getting his scroll and unsealing a bag of blood for a blood transfusion marked with raised lettering to know which one he picked. He attached the bag to a tube and attached it to the Uchiha's arm after feeling for the right area of puncture, replacing the almost empty blood transfusion bag. He went back to the deep gash in the torso.

Tobirama focused chakra into his palms, his hands glowing a teal green rather than the light green or deep forest green like the usual medical nins or Hashirama. It worked faster and more efficiently for him. The platelets began to swiftly duplicate and force the healing process to go faster and cells began to split and regrow at a quick pace, signaling steady regeneration. The punctured lung was the first priority to help stabilize oxygen intake.

After about 5 minutes on the lungs, he moved onto the stomach and liver, each being more important for sustaining the effects of drugs like pain killers, medicine, and antibiotics to fend off his fever. The liver took 8 minutes while the stomach took roughly 10. Lastly was the kidney. He could have done a surgery and got rid of the defected kidney, but he decided to heal and reconstruct it properly since it was still salvageable.

About 45 minutes into the total healing process and stitching and bandaging his former rival, he sensed a team of shinobi circle stealthily surround him in the hospital room. He could tell by their honed chakra that they were shinobi and not nurses.

One of the 5 made their move.

She kicked the back of Tobirama's knees and made him fall to the floor, taking his arms and using her knees to hold down his legs and hands to prevent seals or escapes from happening before putting chakra suppressing seals and ninja wire around his arms, binding them tightly with kunai to neck within 7 seconds.

The others came out of their posts as the woman signaled them that he was indeed, not a threat and was now restrained.

They pat him down and didn't find any weapons, not even padding for light armor. He discarded the scroll long ago when he took it out to summon the medical supplies.