4|| Restart

Tobirama was still  asleep 2 hours later. Madara didn't mind, but his legs were falling asleep.

Izuna arrived back roughly an hour ago and was reading a book from the clan archive.

He looked up from the old leather book at the Senju's shuffling in his sleep.

His eyes slowly opened as he let out a groggy yawn. Other than that, he didn't seem to make an attempt to back away from the arms gently wrapped around him. He almost seemed...human. Too human.

After about 5 minutes, he finally began to slip away from the warm hug, settling down on the other end of the worn futon(or at least what's left of it) and began had a bit of a zoned out and far away look.

He seemed to completely Remove himself from his physical state as his mind wandered endlessly in a day dream of random thoughts on how he should have revised his plan more.

The 2 Uchiha's were now confused. Was Tobirama always this quiet? They only ever heard he coordinating attacks for his subordinates in battle and a few grunts of frustration or pain when he ever got nipped from a blade or in a corner(very rarely and the last time it happened was when he was against Izuna at the ripe age of 13).

It unnerved them at how calm and collected Tobirama's demeanor was after being in such a devastating state.

Madara didn't look at Tobirama, instead, he completely avoided the topic to not trigger another panic attack this early."Do you wish to finish your meal?"

Tobirama didn't seem to be completely engaged in the conversation even when he answered, not even facing the older man."No. For now...I wish to be alone for the rest of the afternoon."

Madara scowled a bit."And leave you alone in a silent room? No can do. If anything, the worst option is for you to be left alone with your thoughts right now."

The youngest finally pulled himself back to Earth as he glanced at him. He didn't say anything.

He didn't deny it. Both brother's thought.

Tobirama fiddled and traced a scar on the back of his hand. It calmed him down when he was nervous, antsy, or thinking. It seemed like any other scar to anyone else, but it was the first one he received on his first mission.

It stayed silent, but he didn't hear any of the horrible thoughts, just listening intently to the very subtle heartbeats in the room and small shifts in the air and ground.

He closed his eyes and began to meditate. Not any meditating you would think of like calming yourself down, thinking clearer, reducing stress. He was just passing time until the wave of calm hit only then would you experience what it's like to be a spirit.

He meditated without stop for nearly 30 minutes before he felt the wave of calm. He opened his eyes and glanced around the room, only to see his physical body detached from his spiritual one.

A Justu without hand signs he had created for infiltration or for torture. The spiritual body could not be more than 2 kilometers apart from the physical body or else the connection would break and reattach the spiritual body back like a yo-yo. It was also great for enduring torture. He could detach himself as he would get tortured and he wouldn't feel the physical pain inflicted on his physical body until he returned. The minor setbacks were the range and the 4 hour time limit. The spiritual body could also materialize into a semi-palpable, translucent version of the physical body but it was very fragile and can barely stand a single punch. It can phase through inanimate objects unless directed against.

It was a work in progress, but he wasn't able to perfect it, considering he's stuck in a cell with no journal to wright down his findings.

He walked straight through the walls and not even the sharingan can detect him because he was looking through another dimension. The spirit dimension that is connected to the human dimension. The spirit world is wrather intriguing. Some glowing spirits follow people, hence the name spirit animal, or yokai.