♥︎𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-9: 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞♥︎

"Kim Namjoon as in the one from our orphanage days?" Taehyung asked being totally shocked

"Yes yes!" Y/n said excitedly.

"Hey! Nice to meet you Namjoon hyung. I know we did not spent much time together but well I used to hear about you a lot!" Taehyung said forwarding his hands to have a handshake with the older.

"Same here Mr.?" Namjoon asked getting confused.

"Oh yes! I am Kim Taehyung. Y/n's husband and also used grew up in the orphanage where you used to visit." Taehyung said smiling while bowing to the older.

"Oh nice to meet you too Taehyung! I used to visit the orphanage once in a week with my grand-mom. Since I am an introvert, I used to interact with only a few of the kids, Y/n being one of them. It's a shame that we did not interacted much but maybe we can now." Namjoon said smiling his dimple smile.

"Sure sure! Your grand-mom has done a lot for the orphanage. Misoo noona used to always tell us how she would help the orphanage whenever needed." Taehyung said.

"And your grand-mom showed so much love to us. By the way, how is she doing?" Y/n asked making the older male's smile falter.

"Well, she passed away three years back. And ever since then, I try to visit the orphanage as much as possible but then job and all kind of works as a barrier." Namjoon said.

"Oh! So sorry to hear that. I am sure she must be really proud of you." Y/n said with a soft smile making the older smile softly.

"By the way, are you coming tomorrow for the anniversary event?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes ofcourse! I am coming!" Namjoon said excitedly.

"Alright then! Let's meet tomorrow!" Taehyung said.

"Sure! I will take my leave now. Have a good day." Namjoon said smiling.

"You too." Taehyung and Y/n said together.

𝑁𝑎𝑚𝑗𝑜𝑜𝑛 𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑐ℎ 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑌/𝑛 𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑟𝑝ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒.

❦︎

𝐴𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑠 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑌/𝑛 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑟𝑝ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑎𝑔𝑒, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑠𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠. 𝐻𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟, 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔'𝑠 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑛 𝑎 𝑝𝑢𝑑𝑑𝑙𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟. 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑒𝑡 𝑠𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑟𝑜𝑎𝑚 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑖𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔.