♥︎𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-23: 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞♥︎

"Taehyung? You?" Namjoon mumbled looking shocked seeing Taehyung standing right in front of his eyes with his cousin Kim Seokjin

"Namjoon hyung! Thank God that I finally found you! You don't know how much I have searched for you!" Taehyung spoke while Jin was watching both the males.

"What's the matter Namjoon and Taehyung? You both know each other from before?" Seokjin asked unable to keep his curiosity with himself.

"That's a long story Seokjin hyung but right now I need to ask Namjoon hyung about someone." Taehyung said.

"Guys please come inside first. We can talk about it in. Don't keep standing at the door step." Siu said as Namjoon gave way for his cousin and Taehyung to step inside.

"Taehyung, what are you doing here and how do you know Seokjin?" Namjoon asked as soon as both the males stepped in.

"Namjoon hyung, I will explain you everything but right now please tell me where is Y/n?" Taehyung asked making Namjoon shock and nervous.

"What are you talking about? I don't understand." Namjoon said trying to divert the topic.

"I know hyung that one year back you took Y/n to somewhere. I know you must know where she is right now?" Taehyung said and immedietly his eyes started searching for the female throughout the house.

"Y/n! Y/n? Where are you? I know you are very angry at me but trust me Y/n, it's not what you think. We have been trapped into a notorious plan of someone who wants us separated for sure! Please come out! I will explain you everything!" Taehyung shouted looking towards the rooms in Namjoon's house.

"Look Taehyung, I don't know what really happened between you both that day one year back but trust me shs is not here." Namjoon said sighing.

"Then where is she hyung? Just tell me where is she?" Taehyung asked. Now his eyes brimming with tears of helplessness.

"I really don't know. I met Y/n that day at the bridge. She was looking towards the Han river so I mistook that she was going to do something wrong. She told me that she has no value in yours and even the two other friends of yours. When I saw her she was a crying mess so I offered her my help. She said yes and I took her to my house where Siu was waiting since we were going back to Seoul the next day. Till this date Y/n never really told me much about what happened but I knew that something must have happened between you both. After staying in Seoul for more than a month, I bought her here along with Siu. She stayed here for two months after which she went away somewhere but she never revealed her location to us. So we still don't know where she is." Namjoon said. His deep voice was the only thing echoing in the room.

"There has been a big misunderstanding between us which bought us in this situation. I came to know that she is with you but now you are telling me that you don't know where she is." Taehyung said. His already broken heart breaking down into several pieces.