♥︎𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-12: 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐞?♥︎

"Are you guys leaving today?" Misoo asked the four of them who just arrived at the dining hall for their breakfast the next morning

"No noona. We will be going for trekking today and then leave for Seoul tomorrow." Jungkook said filling his glass with banana milk.

"Trekking? All of a sudden?" Misoo asked curiously.

"Yes Misoo unnie. Actually we once went to that trekking spot when we were teenagers and now the four of us wants to relieve those moments so we decided today that we will go for the trekking." Minyoung said.

"Oh! Alright then. Have your breakfast properly then and go safely and try to reach back before it gets darker. The woods gets quite scary at night." Misoo said as the four of then nodded and started having their breakfasts.

❦︎

"How is your wound Taehyung? Are you fine?" A voice asked.

"Yes I am fine. Thank you." Taehyung said seriously.

𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑙𝑒𝑓𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚. 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑝𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑏𝑎𝑔𝑝𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑘𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔. 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝐿𝑖𝑦𝑎 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑤 𝑛𝑜 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑛𝑒𝑎𝑟 ℎ𝑖𝑚.

"Wait a second! How do you know that I got hurt? Apart from Misoo noona, Jungkook, Minyoung and Y/n nobody knows about it." Taehyung asked doubting Liya.

𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔'𝑠 𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝐿𝑖𝑦𝑎 𝑔𝑢𝑙𝑝 𝑖𝑛 𝑓𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠.

"Ahhh. Actually Misoo unnie was talking about you to her husband and I was passing by them so unwillingly I heard their conversation." Liya said. Happy at the words that came out her mouth.

"Hmm. Fine!" Taehyung said and was about to leave when Liya stopped him.

"Taehyung. I know you are still angry at me but I am leaving now so I wanted to clear all the misunderstandings between us." Liya said at which Taehyung let out a scoff.

"Listen I don't want to hear any of your fake apologies. So it's better that you leave. Bye and have a safe journey back home." Taehyung said and left the dining room leaving Liya all alone with thoughts in her mind.

❦︎

"Are we all ready to go??" Jungkook asked excitedly.