♥︎𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-14: 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞♥︎

"Nooo! This cannot happen! She can't leave me!" Taehyung shouted at Jungkook when the latter told her about Y/n

"You are really believing that girl? Who is she to us? Nobody! I don't trust her!" Taehyung said with anger.

"Even we don't trust her but it's been more than 24 hours and Y/n is nowhere to be seen." Jungkook said.

"Yes Taehyung! Please calm down ok? The doctor asked you to rest. You are still very weak." Minyoung said getting concerned for her friend.

"I know who did all these!! I know she must have done! She used to hate Y/n and despised the fact that I don't like her back." Taehyung said gritthing his teeth angrily.

❦︎

"You did something to Y/n didn't you??" Taehyung almost growled at the female standing in front of his eyes.

𝐴𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑏𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑐𝑡𝑜𝑟 𝑔𝑎𝑣𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑐𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑛. 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑜𝑘𝑒 𝑢𝑝 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑠𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝐽𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐿𝑖𝑦𝑎 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑟.
𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑜 𝑎 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑢𝑙𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝐿𝑖𝑦𝑎 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑚𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑒.

"What on earth are you even saying Taehyung? Why will I do something to your wife??" Liya said defending herself from Taehyung's accusations.

"I know you hated Y/n! You must have told her something. That's why she has gone somewhere without telling us! Everything was well between us! She cannot just go away like this!" Taehyung said with tears brimming his eyes.

"Listen Taehyung I know I used to hate her. Heck I even bullied her secretly when we were kids. I even threatened her to stay away from you. But whatever accusations you are throwing on me now are absoluetly wrong!" Liya said to which the male replied.

"Stop lying Liya! And please tell us what you did to her? You know I can't stay without her!" Taehyung said now his voice soft and pleading.

"Taehyung you are getting everything wrong. When you said that day how much you love her I knew that moment that I had no chance. And I accepted that. I realized that it was just some attraction towards you. But please trust me! I have not done anything. Even that day when Y/n was stuck in the room. You thought I did everything but the truth is I did not do anything. I am sure someone else is using my name for doing all these things." Liya said trying to get some trust from the male.