♥︎𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-16: 𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐭♥︎

"Just tell me! Who has been helping you with all these?" Taehyung asked seriously

"Just tell me! Who has been helping you with all these?" Taehyung asked seriously. The male was now meeting Liya at a small cafe because he was very keen to know the truth.

"Look Taehyung! I did nothing! I don't know what made you say this but I seriously did nothing!" Liya said.

"Who is she? You definately know her! Just tell me Liya!" Taehyung said getting impatient.

"How many times do I need to repeat myself Kim Taehyung? I did absoluetly nothing!" Liya said a little loud making the people in the cafe looo towards them but soon started minding their own business.

"How can I even trust you Liya? You bullied Y/n when we were young. You tried to snatch away her friends from her. And I don't even know what else you did! How can I believe what you are saying?" Taehyung asked gritthing his teeth in anger.

"Look Taehyung, I am ready to take the blame for whatever I did. I did bullied her, tried snatching you and her friends from her when we were young. I even said many mean words to her but trust me I did nothing to her! I don't know why she went away when I could literally see how happy you both were with each other!" Liya said and continued.

"Just trust me once. Only this time. Maybe I can help you with it. If you want you can tell me whatever happened that day." Liya said trying to win the male's trust.

"I should go now. I hope you are not lieing to me." Saying that Taehyung went away to meet someone whom he had been visiting all this one year.

❦︎

"Please take a seat Mr.Kim!" The man  said as soon as his eyes landed on Taehyung entering his secret office.

"Thank you Mr.Park. Any update on the case?" Taehyung asked making himself comfortable in the chair.

"I have got something but you told me that you had something to tell me? Please go first." The male said with a small smile.

"You have already received the cctv camera footage that I sent you. I just came meeting Liya. I tried to pressurise her a lot so that she spills the truth but she kept denying that she did nothing." Taehyung said releasing a deep sigh. Mr.Park just hummed in response.

𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟, 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑣𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑑𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑆𝑒𝑜𝑢𝑙 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑑 𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑘 𝐽𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛. 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑝 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘.

𝑌𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑝𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑡 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑌/𝑛 𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑙𝑒𝑓𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡. 𝐵𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑐𝑐𝑒𝑝𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑌/𝑛 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑟𝑢𝑛 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑚. 𝐻𝑒 𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑤 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑤 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓. 𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑓 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑠 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟. 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑔𝑜 𝑎ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑡ℎ 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑌/𝑛'𝑠 𝑠𝑢𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑛 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒. 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑜 ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑒 𝑎 𝑑𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑡. 𝐻𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝐽𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠.