Chapter 7: It just doesnt add up.

"I'm dead serious. I wanted to kiss him so bad olive. He was right there! I could've. I should've! He looked so cute." I whined.

"Well, what would he have done?" Olive said.

"Hopefully kissed me back?"

"Hopefully. So you really like him, huh?"

"So much. I think I might- uh. Never mind. "

"What, you think you Loooooooove him?" She teased.

"Shut up."

"Whatever. I think it's cute." She said with a slight wince.

"What was that for? That wince?"

She looked nervously across the room. Quickly her eyes darted to meet mine and looked back to the floor.

I could tell that look from anything. She had something to tell me about Finn and I knew it was going to be easy to get it out of her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It just doesn't add up. ):

I texted to Finn. Maybe I could get it out of him.

Just dont worry about it Zo.

He said back. Him saying NOT to worry made me worry more. What is it they aren't telling me? Whatever it is, I'm going to figure it out.

-----------------

The next day at school, Olivia totally avoided me. Finn was kind of sketchy too, but man. She was like a full on criminal running from the Feds. I saw her farther up in the hallway so I ran up to her and tapped her shoulder.

"Olivia, we need to t-"

She grabbed my hand and dragged me to the janitors closet, pulling me in before shutting the door.

"Okay, okay." She said. "If you really want to know, then here!" She grinned while handing me her phone. I looked down to see a text plain as day which read, 'Olivia, hanging out with you and Zoe has really let me get to know you, and I think I like the real you. Will you go out with me?' All of this from none other than the all mighty, Finn.