Chapter 6: Full of eggs, that is.

I woke up in a room other than my own, a familiar room. Looking down to certify I wasn't in my own room, my nose went into the wonderful scent of the oversized T-shirt I was wearing and it smelled like, Finn? Finn, I thought. I looked around the room to realize why it was so familiar.

"Ah, I see you've woken up, sleeping beauty." He said, handing me a tray of breakfast foods, all in which emit great smells.

"Finn, one quick question. Why, for any reason, am I here, in your clothes, eating your food?" I rushed breathlessly.

"Well you passed out at theparty and I know you can't stand being in hospitals, so I brought you back here. You know, uh, normal... friend things..."

"Thanks... So...you, uh, changed my clothes?"

He looked at me, apparently that question really caught his attention and made him blush wildly. Finn nodded and looked away shyly and nervously. Knowing Finn had already seen me in my underwear and then changed my clothes for me brought a few dark shades of pink onto my cheeks.

"Where, are my clothes, exactly?"

"In the wash, so you have to wear mine for now." His voice was hoarse and deep. I looked down and I wore only a long t-shirt which went right below my butt. I don't want his family to see me like this! In his shirt, coming down from his room, what would they think? Right as I was about to ask more questions, he said,

"And, we're the only ones here." Can he seriously read my mind? I didn't know how to respond to that, so I simply stood up and slowly walked towards his door, realizing he was watching my every step.

"Let's go make breakfast, like, eggs, or something." I said with my back to him. "By the way, it's a race." By saying that, he started sprinting to the kitchen, as did I. I'm going to win this little 'race'. He got down there first but stoppedon the last stair abruptly, making me crash into his back.

"MOOOOOOOOOOOVE FINN I'M GOING TO WIN!!" I shouted over our non-stop laughing.

"NO I'M GOING TO WIN ZOE!" We both fell to the ground on our butts laughing too hard to talk anymore. I looked in his eyes for a brief second and he was staring straight at me, laughing.

" You're such a little kid, Finn. 'Cause obviously, I act like my age." I said, jokingly, brushing off my butt and shoulders and standing up. Quickly he tackled me to the ground pinning my shoulders.

"Take it back! I act like my shoe size at least." Once again, we started laughing and he fell to his side, giving me easy access to the kitchen opening. I slowly crouched while his eyes were closed from laughing and leaped to the kitchen.

"I WIN!" I screeched in victory, a little bit breathless.

"No fair, I wasn't ready yet." Finn said, fake pouting. "Anyway, we only have four eggs, so two each?" He searched the fridge finding milk, OJ, butter, and the eggs. I shrugged my shoulders while puling the pans off the hooks and placing them both on the stove. I walked to he other side of the kitchen and turned on the radio. 'Push push push, rewind. Go go go, back in time. Do you remember when we, started this mess?' Chris wallace always puts me in a good mood. I went to wash my hands and reminded Finn to.

"Hey remember to wash your hands, dirt boy." I said, making fun of him for always being dirty. I turned off the water and turned around to go start on my eggs, when I smacked into a hands-full-Finn. Full of eggs, that is. We both slipped from the eggs that had flew out of Finn's hands and cracked all over the floor. He landed on me but held himself so he didn't smash me. My eyes never left his and for the first time in my life I had no idea what he was thinking. Finn's hand slipped on an egg yolk and even though he quickly regained his balance, we were very, extremely close. I could feel his hot breath on my face as we stayed in this position for a while, and he stood up amazingly fast, offering me his hand for support. I pulled on his hand ans stood about few feet away from him, feeling awkward about this situation. Spread fairly around the floor were four egg yolks, ALL broken.

"Maybe we should have cereal?" Finn said, trying to break this tension.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (^3^) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAYAYAYAYYYY finally! right? I haven't uploaded in sooo long but I'm back, so be happy!

-Buffy ^.^