Chapter 5: Seriously Finn, it's MY fault.

(slight recap!) I turned my head to look into his eyes, and that's when it happened. With our faces a couple inches away, Felix looked down to my lips, moving ever so slightly forward. I followed. His breath smelled of mint, which is my favorite scent and flavor. I slowly dipped my head towards his, and longed for our lips to come in contact. Our noses brushed past each other, and my mouth went to touch-

'OH WELL NOW, TEENAGERS SCARE THE LIVING-' my phone rang. Hearing the sudden My Chemical Romance, I jumped half a mile, knocking skulls with him. We both flew back at the impact and the sharp pains. I always had to bump into him, didn't I.

"Ow." Felix whimpered, standing up to sit on the bed. I quickly sat up, feeling a teensy bit dizzy. My forehead was pounding, almost like a migraine. Felix's eyes darted to my head and a look of horror washed over his face.

"Oh my god," he blurted. "We need to get you fixed up." Felix walked over to me and squatted down, carefully touching my sore spot. He pulled his fingers back and they were drenched in my blood. "Let's go."

"No, I'm fine, it doesn't even hurt." I reached up and poked it with a little bit of force. "OOUUCCHH!" I whined. As if he heard my cry, Finn bust the door open and he too, had a look of horror.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HER?!" Finn screamed.

"Finn, calm down! It was my fault." I reassured calmly. He scowled at Felix.

"Whatever. But if I find out it was you, and she is covering for you...You're dead." he growled. This was seriously the most intimidating I've ever seen him. Ever. My head felt like it was being hammered into from all the yelling. Finn came over and pulled me up, guiding me to the front door.

"Listen, I'm gonna take you home ad clean you up, cause that's what best friends do. Okay?" he sweetly said.

I blacked out.

~~~~~<(•o•)>~~~~~~~

So those of you reading probably hate me for this chapter cause thought they would kiss... Suckers! xD anyway, there will be a pic Soon of what I imagine Zoe looking like, if you imagine differently, give me your feedback!!

-Buffy ^.^