Ch1: Legend Of Crybaby Bridge (Shorter Version)

On June 13, 1960, a twenty three year old wedlock woman named Sarah was running down the Amber Creek Bridge Road with a baby girl in her arms.

Anna was her name.

They were both trying to get away from Darren, Sarah's abusive ex-husband.

Later on down the road, they came upon a bridge.

An old bridge that was originally moved from Virginia to Charleston, South Carolina in the 1940s and then to Amber Beach, California in the 1950s.

Sarah knew that she had to do this and do this quick.

She walked over near the railing of the middle of the bridge and when she found an opening, she looked at her daughter Anna with a 'I'm sorry... Please forgive me...' look.

Anna cooed, saying 'Me fowgive you, Mama. Do what you have to do...'

Tears dripped down from Sarah's eyes as she dropped Anna into the river below.

Darren then saw what Sarah did, grabbed a hold of her and slammed her against the bridge.

The two had gotten into a heated argument, not knowing that a few minutes had passed since Anna had splashed into the water.

They then began to notice that the little baby wasn't coming back up.

Darren looked at Sarah, pleading her to go after their daughter.

Sarah sighed and began to stand on the railing.

Just as she was about to jump, she couldn't help but notice a glowing light gray-white colored gem stuck in one of the corners.

As she was holding her hand out, the gem came loose and she caught it.

While looking at the oddly shaped gem, the gem began to disperse the gray-white energy throughout the young woman's body.

At the river below, there was a magenta pink glow as the energy dispersed through the infant daughter's body.

Sarah then held onto the energem and began to jump into the water.

Darren stood on the bridge, now looking down at the water below.

He hoped that Sarah would return with their daughter.

.....................................................................................................

Thirty minutes had passed and Darren got really worried for Sarah and Anna both.

Maybe he shouldn't have abused them and then abandon them on top of it all.

He felt so much regret that as he was leaving the bridge, he got an idea.

Even though Darren had regretted hurting and abusing the two, he was definitely going to regret doing this...

Ending his own life with the sharp blade of the knife.

Since then, you could see the ghost man wandering up the road, hear the baby crying from underneath the bridge and on the bridge, you can see the ghost mom ranger looking desperately while also saying... 'Don't cry, baby.'

Though, on the night of the crescent moon, just two hours after dark, keep your engine running and get out of your car.

After that, say these words twice...

'Where's the baby?'

Within sixty seconds, the apparition of the ghost mother will appear.

But, be warned...

Tempt her by saying something along the lines of... 'Hey, lady. I have your baby' and she'll appear without warning and attack you.