Ch2: Man On The Road

Tyler was driving his jeep down the Amber Creek Bridge Road, with Sir Ivan sitting on the passenger side.

"So, Sir Tyler...?" Sir Ivan began to say as they were getting further and further on down the road.

Tyler took a quick glance at him.

"What is it, Ivan?" He said as it began to get quieter and quieter with each passing second.

"Why are we going down here to this bridge that's been abandoned since that day that the woman committed suicide...?" Sir Ivan asked, hoping that this answer would fulfill his question.

"First of all, Sir Ivan, the woman didn't commit suicide. She was trying to protect herself and her daughter from the abusive man and, second, according to Mrs. Morgan and my sister Savannah, there have been traces of energem energy. There's not only one presence at the bridge but, there are two." Tyler said, while driving.

Sir Ivan silently nodded his head yes and began to relax.

.....................................................................................................

As the drive was becoming more and more relaxing, further on down the road near the small parking lot that was near the legendary bridge, fog had begun to form.

In fact, it wasn't even hot or muggy today.

It was already 83 degrees.

This was very odd itself.

As Tyler was driving to the bridge, halfway there already, he began to see something appear halfway between him and the bridge.

It was a man.

The man's gray Tshirt was covered in blood and he had a vengeful look on his face.

Sir Ivan's eyes went wide, as did Tyler's.

Tyler immediately put on his brakes and now, the red jeep stopped right in front of the man, who was standing in the middle of the road.

Sir Ivan and Tyler looked at each other, in concern to their present situation.

How were they going to help this man, especially with the vengeful look that the man had on his face...?

Sir Ivan then had an idea.

He took his seatbelt off.

The noble knight was going to talk to the man.

"Ivan, what are you doing?!" Tyler said, surprised and concerned as he saw him about to get out of the jeep.

"I'm going to see how we can help this noble sir, Sir Tyler. He must've fought valiantly... You have nothing to worry about." Sir Ivan said, in reassurance as he now got out of the jeep.

Tyler watched, in concern as he watched his best friend Sir Ivan head towards the man.

As he watched his best friend approaching the man, he began to feel an uneasy feeling.

Like they weren't supposed to be there...