Ch6: The Last Cry

9:30 P.M.

As the two were sleeping, the same crying sound was beginning to be heard again.

It came from the same side, like last time.

Sir Ivan groaned.

Why did they both take this mission when they were both going to be deprived of their sleep...?

He slowly sat up and reached for his Dino Com.

"Sir Tyler... Sir Tyler, come in..." Sir Ivan said, trying to contact the young Red Ranger.

Tyler was asleep in his tent when he heard his Dino Com buzzing again.

He sighed.

Why couldn't he just get any sleep without Sir Ivan bugging him every fifteen to thirty minutes...?

"Ivan, what is it?" Tyler said, getting a little bit irritated with him.

"Sir Tyler, the ghost baby... She's crying again." Sir Ivan said, in an explanation.

Tyler nodded his head yes, in understanding.

"We have to wait for the last cry before we can assume anything, Ivan. Try and get some sleep." He said, in an explanation.

"Alright, Sir Tyler. Goodnight." Sir Ivan said, now hanging up.

When the screen went static and then black, Tyler sighed, placed his Dino Com back onto his red jacket vest and went back to sleep.

........................................................................................................

10:32 P.M.

As Tyler and Sir Ivan were sleeping, there was now movement that was happening on the left side, where Tyler was.

The baby ghost apparition appeared right behind his tent.

It was Anna, the daughter of the ghost woman.

Sarah...

Anna was wearing a white baby gown.

Her eyes were blue in her apparition form.

She was also wearing a white baby bonnet around her head.

As she was sitting there, she began to look around for her mother Sarah.

Just when she couldn't find her, she then began to cry.

While Tyler and Sir Ivan continued sleeping, loud crying could be heard.

Tyler and Sir Ivan instantly got up.

"I'm up!!!" They both said, together at the same time.