Ch5: The First Cry

The night began to get longer as 6:45 p.m. hit.

Two more hours and it would be dark.

Sir Ivan and Tyler sat together, watching the screens as the paranormal sensors were working.

"If I'm wrong, Ivan, I'll be doing your serving for a month..." Tyler said, making a bet with him.

"If I'm wrong, Sir Tyler, I'll be doing your dishwashing for a month..." Sir Ivan said, making his bet with Tyler.

Tyler chuckled, in confidence.

"May the best Ranger win!!!" The two said, together at the same time as they now shook hands with each other.

......................................................................................................

8:45 PM

As the night dragged on, things were beginning to get really quiet.

Well...

Everything except the rushing water of the creek below and the hooting of an owl that was not far away.

Sir Ivan and Tyler were camped out in tents, in the middle of the bridge.

As the two were sleeping, a low crying sound began to come from the right side, where the noble knight was.

Sir Ivan gently took out his Dino Com.

"Sir Tyler... Sir Tyler, can you hear me?" He said, into the Dino Com.

Tyler was on the left side of the bridge, in his tent, asleep when he heard a buzzing noise.

It was his Dino Com.

He slowly sat up and got it out.

He could hear Sir Ivan's voice.

He sighed.

"Ivan, what is it?" Tyler asked, while yawning.

"I'm beginning to hear the cry of a young baby..." Sir Ivan said, his eyes and voice filled with fright.

Tyler smiled.

He was right.

The ghost woman and the ghost baby existed here at the bridge.

"Told you that I was right, Ivan." Tyler said, with excitement.

Sir Ivan chuckled.

"You're right about one thing, Sir Tyler. The ghost baby exists but, what about the ghost woman...? Does she exist?" He asked, before yawning.

Tyler yawned.

"We'll know on the third cry. Goodnight, Ivan." He said, before he placed his Dino Com down by his red jacket vest.

"Goodnight, Sir Tyler..." Sir Ivan said as he now placed his Dino Com by his novelty Renaissance jacket.