Ch7: Dragged

Tyler and Sir Ivan were now sitting up, both of them hearing the ghost baby crying.

Both of them looked down at their Dino Coms, eagerly wanting to call each other but, they wanted to ride this out.

As the both of them were listening, scratching could be heard from the outside of Sir Ivan's tent.

Sir Ivan was about to reach for his Dino Com when all of a sudden, he began to feel a cold chill running up his spine.

Tyler was in his tent when he was beginning to feel a little bit unsettling.

Ivan should have called me by now. I wonder what's going on... He said to himself as he now picked up his Dino Com from his red vest.

........................................................................................................

Sir Ivan was breathing in and out, trying to stay calm when he heard his Dino Com buzzing.

He was about to reach for it when something began to rip the fabric of the back of the tent.

It was really getting cold now in Sir Ivan's tent.

Sir Ivan looked at the Dino Com.

"Sir Tyler..." He said, concerned as the rip got bigger and bigger.

He hurriedly got his Dino Com and immediately answered.

"Ivan, what's going on?" Tyler asked, concerned.

"I think we might have a problem, Sir Tyler..." Sir Ivan said as the back of the tent blew open.

Tyler saw that the back of the Knight's tent blew open and standing in between the two slits was the ghost baby Anna.

"Ivan, behind you!!!" Tyler said, seeing the ghost baby.

Sir Ivan turned around and saw the ghost baby.

"Well... Hello there, ghost baby. I'm Sir Ivan, the Knight Of Zandar. How can I..." He began to say as the ghost baby now was grabbing a hold of his legs.

"Maybe she wants you to play with her." Tyler said, in suggestion.

When Sir Ivan looked down at the ghost baby, he saw her eyes turn from their normal color to black.

"I... I don't think that's it, Sir Tyler." He said, before he was brought onto his knees.

Before Tyler could say anything, he then saw Ivan now beginning to be dragged.

"IVAN!" He said, concerned as he saw his friend being dragged.

"SIR TYLER!!!" Sir Ivan said as the ghost baby dragged him out of the tent.

"IVAN!!!"