chapter 1: behind closed doors

It all started while I was in my room my father yelled at me to get my ass down the stairs I was scared of what he might do because he made it perfectly clear that he was drunk. As I walked down the stairs he threw a bottle at me barely missing my head thankful my brother was not at home so he would not have to see father like this. Then just as I got lost in my train of thought as I fell to the ground hitting my head on the corner of the table instantly blacking out.

I awoke scared then I realized i had been sleeping.   RENGOKU! COME ON! Tengen yelled. WERE GONNA BE LATE! Alright I'm Gonna Get Ready I'll Be There In a Couple Minutes! I yelled to Tengen. As I got ready I hurried and put makeup on my face to cover my scars I have endured due to my father. As I rushed out of the bathroom I ran straight into Tengen not expecting him to be right outside my door. I heard a loud thud as me and Tengen hit the ground.

You ok rengoku I asked. I-I'm alright sorry about that Rengoku said embarrassed that he had fallen right on top of Tengen. I blushed as I realized how cute Rengoku was. Are you alright Tengen Rengoku asked with worry in his voice. Your face is turning red! I-I'm fine Tengen replied embarrassed that he could of been caught blushing. Let's hurry and get going tengen said so that there not late. As they arrived they saw Shinobu and Obanai next to Mitsuri. I said good morning to them and asked were all the others were Obanai said that they were out of missions and would be back in a couple hours. A little bit later me and Tengen got a call from our master and informed us of a demon sighting in a village. I realized that the location master gave us was not to far from my father's house and I got a sick feeling in my stomach bit ignored it by the time we reached the village it was almost midnight by the time we got to the village we found not only 1 demon but three! After 2 hours of fighting we had managed to kill all three demons they were quite strong to be honest. I asked Tengen if we could stop at my father's house to see if my little brother was ok and he agreed. When we got there I said I'd only be a second and I knocked and entered the house I went up stairs to my little brothers room and saw my father had slapped him and there was a bruise across my little brothers left eye which outraged me I charged at my father and pushed his aside not thinking about the consequences of protecting my little brother from my father. As I was checking to make sure my brother was  alright from what my father had done and as I found out he was ok my father was charging at me I told my brother to leave the room he did as be was told as he left the room I felt my father jab something sharp into my side. I fell to the ground in pain as he proceeded to continuously kick me and as he kick me really hard the last time I heard something crack in my arm in pain i burst into tears as he proceeds to pick me up by the neck throwing me into the wall before hitting my head on the floor with a loud thud he walks up to me and looks at me and proceeds to grab a knife. My eyes stretch wide in horror as he's about to try and stab me and worst of all I could not even defend myself from him because I could barely move I started crying not only because of the pain but because I never got to confess to Tengen that I loved him. Just as I was about to accept death my father went plummeting to the ground unconscious  I look up for a quick moment to see Tengen bursting with rage in his eyes and then everything goes black. Will he be ok Tengen cried? Yes he will shinobu  said. May I ask what had happend to Rengoku? His father is a FUCKING ASSHOLE! Tengen yelled. O-ok Tengen calm down shinobu said calmly.

Too Be Continued!