Chapter 2: it's been a long day

Tengens POV: It's been 2 days since the incident with Rengoku's father and Rengoku has not yet woken up I'm starting to get really worried shinobu says he's fine and should wake up any day but his body will need a couple of weeks to recover shinobu said at least 9 weeks or recovery time is needed for Rengoku to heal properly.

Rengoku's POV: why is everything dark? where am i? T-Tengen! Where are you... this isn't funny!
Rengoku's eyes started to water he though he had been abandoned tears started to pour down his face as he thought he had died from the injuries he had received from his father.

SHINOBU! Tengen yelled.     What is it Shinobu replied with a bit of worry in her voice. Rengoku is crying he yelled! Shinobu thought for a few seconds as she did not know what to do about Rengoku crying. Try to hug him or comfort him he may not be able to be awake to high back she yelled but that may calm him down Shinobu said with worry in her voice.  Tengen went up to Rengoku and hugged him and comfort him even though he cannot hug back or anything it would most likely calm Rengoku down so he could rest more easily.

Rengoku's POV: w-what who... it feels as if someone is right by me h-hugging me! ...But no one is there!?... maybe I'm not dead he thought to himself maybe I'm just unconscious. If even so I don't like this place it's dark and gives off a lot of negativity. My eye lids started to give weigh as I blacked out I opened my eyes to see that I was in the infirmary and Tengen was right by me holding me in his arms. My while face started to feel like I was in a sauna. blush covered my face as I though how cute Tengen looked. I heard someone enter it was Shinobu she saw a was awake and then she proceeded to ask me if I needed anything and if I was alright as she saw my face was as red as a rose. As my face was starting to go back to normal and Shinobu was looking at me with curiosity in her eyes as she looked at me and then proceeded to look at Tengen then she looked at me with a smile on her face and said... you and Tengen will be the Perfect couple. as she left the room she gave one final glance before disappearing out of eye view. Tengen slowly started to wake up and when he woke up he saw I was awake and hugged me tears pouring from his eyes and said I missed you you idiot he yelled tears still pouring from his eyes. I gave Tengen a Sympathetic look and smiled which made him cry more. Then I felt bad for making him cry more so I kissed him of the cheek which I tried not to show that I had blushed at. His face turned bright red as i kissed him he looked as if he were going to burst a blood vessel. Rengoku Just kissed my cheek Tengen thought as he placed his hand on the cheek Rengoku had kissed. With out a second thought I kissed rengoku on the lips. Tengen is kissing me! I though to myself I was blushing a lot not had expecting he would on done that but after a few seconds I accepted the kiss. The kiss when on for a minute or so before Rengoku pulled away trying to catch his breath. Little did we know someone had been watching us kiss the only reason we found out was because Mitsuri had made herself known by screaming I KNEW YOU TOO LOVED EACH OTHER! with Obanai right next to her just asking when the children were coming which made me and Rengoku's faces turn bright red with the comment Obanai had just said.

Too be Continued 🙃